My medium MT just started shipping a couple of days ago … it's criss-crossing two countries, so maybe today (doubt it) or Monday.

I have a tracking number. It will arrive while I am away. I can post pictures when I come back althought they won't be anything fancy.

• Like 1

My mystery tote arrived yesterday … I am SO relieved, I love all four items: Chunky Knit Sweater in grey & white, long blue "Super b" maxi, black & white paisley Cut & Sew top that will be perfect for summer, and the Puella tunic in black and white that feel quite comfy and will look great with skinny jeans or a snug litre skirt. Relieved and happy!!!

• Like 1

Anyone getting a Feb tote?? I am definitely getting the new Puella dress + one other chosen item (TBD). I am adding on the Wide Leg Jeans so I can return if necessary. The coloured skinnies are really cute, but I have a bunch already. 

Anyone getting a Feb tote?? I am definitely getting the new Puella dress + one other chosen item (TBD). I am adding on the Wide Leg Jeans so I can return if necessary. The coloured skinnies are really cute, but I have a bunch already. 

I am! I am definitely getting the heart print sweater/tunic (if I can grab it fast enough!), and that black & gray plaid cardigan that was in the first round of spoilers on MSA.  I'll probably add on one or two items, but I haven't decided on them yet. 

I am so addicted to Golden Tote, and it doesn't help that I constantly get more compliments on their clothes than the stuff I buy anywhere else.  Random strangers stop me all the time to tell me they love my sweater/coat/dress/whatever!

• Like 2

Got my medium mystery tote today. Overall I am pleased. I was kind of hoping for the white Puella, but the green is ok. The only thing I didn't like was the fringe sweater. 

post-85458-0-15751500-1422489517_thumb.jpg

This was my first tote. I've wanted to try Golden Tote for quite a while, but was unsure about their sizing. I figured for the price of the mystery tote, I could try it out and find out how the sizing goes. Unfortunately two items were too big and two were quite snug :P But I think I have a pretty good idea of how individual items may run.

• Like 2

I will probably order one. Waiting for the rest of the spoilers. I definitely think I want the Puella dress.

Got my medium mystery tote today. Overall I am pleased. I was kind of hoping for the white Puella, but the green is ok. The only thing I didn't like was the fringe sweater. 

attachicon.gifIMG_0004 (2).JPG

This was my first tote. I've wanted to try Golden Tote for quite a while, but was unsure about their sizing. I figured for the price of the mystery tote, I could try it out and find out how the sizing goes. Unfortunately two items were too big and two were quite snug :P But I think I have a pretty good idea of how individual items may run.

You should be able to trade the teal Puella top for the ivory on the trade group if you want.

Here are the pictures from my Golden Tote Mystery Bag size Large. I don't care much for it. I also should had ordered a medium instead.I took the pictures tonight with poor lighting

post-118357-0-29920600-1422583595_thumb.jpg

This looks OK on me. It does tent out over the stomach making me look pregnant.

post-118357-0-93979900-1422583613_thumb.jpg

This dress looks so innocent until I tried it on. It hangs from my chest making me look overweight. It may look fine on someone small busted, but definately not on someone that is large busted. I do not like the dress. It makes me look huge.

post-118357-0-62481100-1422583635_thumb.jpg

Pattern of dress

post-118357-0-31627200-1422583714_thumb.jpg

Skirt which is flattering.

post-118357-0-22923000-1422583730_thumb.jpg

It has a nice flow to it. Still I have no idea what to wear with a grey sweatshirt skirt.

post-118357-0-10218300-1422583753_thumb.jpg

Too long, too big, sleeves go past my hands.

Edited by PA Anna

Here are the pictures from my Golden Tote Mystery Bag size Large. I don't care much for it. I also should had ordered a medium instead.I took the pictures tonight with poor lighting

attachicon.gifIMG_0201.JPG

This looks OK on me. It does tent out over the stomach making me look pregnant.

attachicon.gifIMG_0202.JPG

This dress looks so innocent until I tried it on. It hangs from my chest making me look overweight. It may look fine on someone small busted, but definately not on someone that is large busted. I do not like the dress. It makes me look huge.

attachicon.gifIMG_0203.JPG

Pattern of dress

attachicon.gifIMG_0204.JPG

Skirt which is flattering.

attachicon.gifIMG_0205.JPG

It has a nice flow to it. Still I have no idea what to wear with a grey sweatshirt skirt.

attachicon.gifIMG_0206.JPG

Too long, too big, sleeves go past my hands.

I am looking for that paisley dress, might you put on for sale in FB group? only issue is that I have a M one in striped and I'm scared it may be too big but let me know! thx!

I will probably order one. Waiting for the rest of the spoilers. I definitely think I want the Puella dress.

You should be able to trade the teal Puella top for the ivory on the trade group if you want.

I wanted to order puella dress too but I didnt - I just ordered a pop dress in small tote - I wanted to see it on someone first as you never know how huge or small they make them but I love the Aqua color! did you order?

I was considering signing up for this but haven't and won't now since I'm on no buy.  :)  I just got an email saying the January tote is live. Just wanted to pass on the info. :)

january golden tote 2016.png

• Like 1