americanclassic

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

15% for all beauty insiders:

* Online, use promo code MISSU. VALID APRIL 4 THROUGH APRIL 11, 2014, AT 11:59 PM PST. May be used in Sephora stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, and on Sephora.com on any merchandise purchase. Offer limited to Sephora Beauty Insiders only. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdi View Post

15% for all beauty insiders:

* Online, use promo code MISSU. VALID APRIL 4 THROUGH APRIL 11, 2014, AT 11:59 PM PST. May be used in Sephora stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, and on Sephora.com on any merchandise purchase. Offer limited to Sephora Beauty Insiders only. 

I thought the code was TICKET

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennm149 View Post

I thought the code was TICKET

guess there are 2 codes! they should both work.

I was really happy at the event this weekend and was lucky enough to pick up this sweet Bite set. I am really happy with the texture of the gloss. Also the color choices are really nice!
You guys are too cute OMG and love this review, my set is on the way so I'm happy to see your Swatches :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Tucci View Post

BI Code for online is just: Ticket

Valid 4/4-4/10

AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much!!!! 11.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallison View Post

Just a reminder, this is at Ulta, not Sephora, so it isn't really pertinent to our discussion here, but the coupon is entire purchase, good on all brands, regular and sale priced items except: 

Coupon offer valid on all regular price and sale merchandise and on any one service at THE SALONâ„¢ , excluding hair extensions (THE SALONâ„¢ offer is valid for all guests on one service only). Not valid on fragrance, Lancôme, Clinique, Dermalogica, 5 for $10 offers, Beauty Steals and Benefit Brow Bar Services. Cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. This offer cannot be combined with any other ULTA coupon offer. 

that was from the bottom of the coupon.

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. Sorry to go off topic. I need to get my Juice Beauty foundation and concealer, so the 20% off would be the perfect time to get this.

Did it just  come in the mail recently?

It seems those that are not platinum got one that was 10% off prestige. Yes it specifically says this. Someone in the enabler thread brought their coupon like this in store and it only did the 10%. Online it gives the full 20% despite what the coupon says. If yours does not specify then it does not have those restrictions.

Huh. I went to Sephora today so a coworker could use my discount, and they were still giving away the bags: the big lips tote from last year, the wristlet, the baggie of foils, and a mirror. I didn't buy anything, but I ended up keeping the wristlet, foils, and mirror. I gave the tote to my coworker. Oh, yeah, and we ended up with a SPIDER in the bag. I smooshed it with her receipt. Oops.

I went to SIJCP and picked up the last Radiant Orchid blush palette. yay.gif Gotta hide it, my 9 year old daughter loves the color and every time we go to Sephora she dips her fingers in the tester and draws stripes on her cheeks. I also had them make me samples of the Big Easy in the two darkest shades. They  gave me a bag called rouge sample bag and it had foils of Ole Henriksen  Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil, Smashbox Primer, FAB Ultra Repair Cream, Sephora Foundation, Anastasia Brow Powder Duo and a tiny Buxom Lip Cream in Mudslide.

I went again today and it was hard to even find someone to help me and lots out of stock...I asked for the foundation I was coming back to buy and they didn't have many on the shelf so I asked for my shade and they had a ton in understock. I asked about a few other things and they were totally out so I will just get the 20% off at Ulta or order online. They didn't have much in the 100 point perks area and she handed me a regular birthday gift but I caught it and had her change it to the Rouge...she did give me another thing of foils and the bag again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfgirl06 View Post

I'm not platinum at Ulta and I got the 20% off everything coupon.  No 10% off restrictions on mine.

Awesome :) Ulta is known for sending different promotions out though. Just when we thought we had it figured out you have to go and be the anomaly :laughing:

I went in yesterday to try to buy something and remembered that I was curious about the YSL stains and asked an SA to give me a tour of stains.  

I tested a dozen colors by 4 different brands on the back of my hand... and wipping off to see the level of stain and I walked out with the Sephora Rouge Infusion Lip Ink in Cherry Nectar.  I wanted the orchid shaded Fuchsia Concentrate, but they were out so I'm hoping that it'll be stocked on line soon.  The Sephora's stain on my skin was surprisingly more vivid then all the rest and I can try 2 shades for the price of 1 non-Sephora brands.   

Today I got 2 of the Sephora Cream Lip Stain online, grabbing the Wei facial moisturizer as my code GWP.  I got the Endless Purple and the Everlasting Burgandy.  

I've been wearing the Cherry Nectar all day eventhough I've been indoors.  I love it, it applies soooo easily and hasn't feathered on my non-lined lips.

I love it too. I think I even got it in the same color lol. I like a lot of Sephora's brand I just wish it was a tad cheaper or had more sales like the Ulta brand.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, does anyone have any recommendations on a good hair mask? My hair is pretty damaged toward the ends from coloring it in an ombré look and from straightening it often. Thanks in advance! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayrax3 View Post

Hey everyone, does anyone have any recommendations on a good hair mask? My hair is pretty damaged toward the ends from coloring it in an ombré look and from straightening it often. Thanks in advance! smile.gif

Coconut oil!! Not sure if you'd want to try something like this, but I have long thick hair and this works wonders. I've tried lots of masks, but none compare to the oil. I put it on my ends and up the shaft a few inches make a bun on top of my head and leave it for a few hours then just wash it out.

I don't know if this was posted already, but I was finally rewarded:

Sorry for the quality, it showed up super tiny so I tried to make it bigger.

I don't know if this was posted already, but I was finally rewarded: LL Sorry for the quality, it showed up super tiny so I tried to make it bigger.
I am so glad that they at least sent you something for re-qualifying for rouge....you were just ahead of the curve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsailor View Post

I don't know if this was posted already, but I was finally rewarded:

Sorry for the quality, it showed up super tiny so I tried to make it bigger.

I hope I get this too. My account says I've requalified for Rouge until 12/2015

Saw this on the Beauty Talk threads:

"Bite Beauty- lush fruit lip gloss

Deborah Lippmann- nail lacquer in girls just wanna have fun

Formula X - nail color in Invincible

Hourglass Cosmetics - Extreme sheen high shine lip gloss in Child

Nails Inc. - Devonshire Row nail polish

Tarte- lipsurgence lip tint in Elite"

I'll be passing because I don't wear lipgloss, but I love seeing new Sephora Favorites sets!

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaD View Post

Saw this on the Beauty Talk threads:

"Bite Beauty- lush fruit lip gloss

Deborah Lippmann- nail lacquer in girls just wanna have fun

Formula X - nail color in Invincible

Hourglass Cosmetics - Extreme sheen high shine lip gloss in Child

Nails Inc. - Devonshire Row nail polish

Tarte- lipsurgence lip tint in Elite"

I'll be passing because I don't wear lipgloss, but I love seeing new Sephora Favorites sets!

Oh I love this! was it a SinJCP thing?