americanclassic

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

Nothing to see here, I just got lost for a second.

Edited by sarap

@@tweakabell - I hope you feel better.  Thank you for posting these. 

They are too dark for me as a finishing powder and I already have Dim Light as a bronzer/warming color.   Off to place my Sephora order with what code -  I have no idea.

Light might work for you it's what I'll be using, i just focused more on the medium/tan for the discrepancy.

Light is in my first round of pics at the top, it's not in the second one.

I always use the fresh code when nothing else call me. I just love those and the sample lasts a long time.

• Like 1

You can reuse the one that offers the brown tube or white tube. 

:rolleyes: This was my 3000 post...damn that B's chatty!

• Like 2

We wouldn't want you any other way!  :luv:

• Like 3

I bought the brush cleaner set with the wipes to be able to get the two skin care minis and the set only came with 2 wipes! I just sent a message, we'll see what they say. The Dr Brandt items from the 500 pt perk seem really small. Everyone talks about the Konjac sponges so I bought the Boscia Konjac cleansing cloth since one of the suggested uses was for removing face masks and that seems super helpful.

On second look, I think the light could work.  Shoot - I placed an order and went for a bb cream.

My last promo I got the fresh set.  That was a good one!

I got ya, I prefer codes where I get multiple things.

Me too! I wish you could use codes multiple times I'd love to have that as a perk for Rouge!!!

• Like 3

What was the fresh code again? I have several mini backups but I love those things so much that I feel the need to hoard more just seeing y'all talk about it lol. I hate searching for the other codes only forum on my phone u_u I'm so lazy

Me too! I wish you could use codes multiple times I'd love to have that as a perk for Rouge!!!

That would be a perk I would definitely use!

I am so happy I looked here, I didn't know that the Tarte code was glitched! I had already gotten one of the powders but in this order I just placed I picked all 3! yay

I like the powder, it smelled a little weird, but it dissipated. Finally I received a gift card I had redeemed some miles for, got me the luminous silk foundation.. and then remembered i wanted the Perricone no bronzer bronzer.. UGHHHHH I ALWAYS FORGET IT D: WHYYYY

@northerner FRESHLIPS is the other code good for one brown  or white tube.

Use VIBFRESH first, if you haven't already, but FRESHLIPS is my stand by when I can't figure out a code I want.

• Like 1

Gah. I placed my first order with Flash on Friday, around 7pm. Since it was later in the day, I figured it might take an extra day or so to get to me, which was fine. The site says that FRI orders should arrive on Tues. Mine is scheduled for arrival on Thursday. That isn't  that speedy is it? I don't think that is any quicker than my old Sephora orders. It's coming from PA, is it maybe bad weather delaying it?

I just checked my last order, I placed it on 7/14 and it arrived on 7/17, so if there weren't any weekends in there, 3 business days...this one if I exclude sat/sun, then it's 4 business days, so slightly slower than regular. Tracking says it is still just 'ready for  UPS'

It's not a big deal, I just reeeaaallly am anxious to get my Nars birthday gift and my Stained Gloss set!!!

Edited by Kelli

I bought the brush cleaner set with the wipes to be able to get the two skin care minis and the set only came with 2 wipes! I just sent a message, we'll see what they say. The Dr Brandt items from the 500 pt perk seem really small. Everyone talks about the Konjac sponges so I bought the Boscia Konjac cleansing cloth since one of the suggested uses was for removing face masks and that seems super helpful.

I have the Boscia Red Clay Konjac sponge and I love using it to take off masks. Works really well!

• Like 1

For some reason today I decided I needed Nars Velvet Pencil in Bettina.  It is probably really close to Sex Machine, which I already have, but oh well.  Hoping it is brown enough to show up different.  

I ended up using the NEWBEAUTY code again, and picked up another Philosophy eye cream.  I started using it when the code first came out and it is really nice.  Does the job of the two creams I mix together currently, for a fraction of the cost I've been shelling out.  Not really into any of the other choices left, so I just picked a random thing to give a friend to try.  

In other Sephora product news... I bought the Too Faced Soul Mates blush/bronzer duo that just came out, in Carrie/Big.  Ehh, returned it over the weekend.  The blush was super pretty, but didn't have much pigment, I had to put like 5 layers on to see it on my medium skintone.  And the bronzer was very "dirty" looking.  It was tan, but had a lot of yellow and orange in it, making it kind of a sickly gold bronzer mash up.  

For some reason today I decided I needed Nars Velvet Pencil in Bettina.  It is probably really close to Sex Machine, which I already have, but oh well.  Hoping it is brown enough to show up different.  

I ended up using the NEWBEAUTY code again, and picked up another Philosophy eye cream.  I started using it when the code first came out and it is really nice.  Does the job of the two creams I mix together currently, for a fraction of the cost I've been shelling out.  Not really into any of the other choices left, so I just picked a random thing to give a friend to try.  

In other Sephora product news... I bought the Too Faced Soul Mates blush/bronzer duo that just came out, in Carrie/Big.  Ehh, returned it over the weekend.  The blush was super pretty, but didn't have much pigment, I had to put like 5 layers on to see it on my medium skintone.  And the bronzer was very "dirty" looking.  It was tan, but had a lot of yellow and orange in it, making it kind of a sickly gold bronzer mash up.  

I wanted that same duo.. glad I didn't get it now :/ oh no...

I am so sad NEWBEAUTY ran out of Tarte primer.. I love that primer now xD

I have pro discount on their website, so I will get it there : ) 40% off baby

Now that Sephora is carrying Armani, y'all need to try Maestro Fusion Foundation. It's like Fusion Ink but way better.

• Like 2

Gah. I placed my first order with Flash on Friday, around 7pm. Since it was later in the day, I figured it might take an extra day or so to get to me, which was fine. The site says that FRI orders should arrive on Tues. Mine is scheduled for arrival on Thursday. That isn't  that speedy is it? I don't think that is any quicker than my old Sephora orders. It's coming from PA, is it maybe bad weather delaying it?

I just checked my last order, I placed it on 7/14 and it arrived on 7/17, so if there weren't any weekends in there, 3 business days...this one if I exclude sat/sun, then it's 4 business days, so slightly slower than regular. Tracking says it is still just 'ready for  UPS'

It's not a big deal, I just reeeaaallly am anxious to get my Nars birthday gift and my Stained Gloss set!!!

I think you have to place the order by 3 pm on Friday to get delivery on Tuesday. I have noticed since I signed up for Flash my orders have been shipped UPS 2 Day Air Saver instead of UPS Ground, and they do indeed get here in about two days. My order from 11 am Friday says it will be here tomorrow, but with that storm coming who knows.

I hope you get your goodies soon!

Now that Sephora is carrying Armani, y'all need to try Maestro Fusion Foundation. It's like Fusion Ink but way better.

I'm super confused because my Sephora in-store has had Armani for quite some time? Like 6 months? Everything that they carry online. Does Sephora do "test" store before releasing the product?

So every time someone mentions Armani makeup being new I get a "bwuh-huh?" expression! :lol:

And regarding Flash: My first order with Flash arrived overnight, but my most recent order said it was shipped yesterday, and when I checked today, OnTrac says they haven't even received it yet, so I am both irritated and confused by that. -_- Like, it can't possibly arrive in the allotted time frame, and at this point I have no idea what to even expect. It's not processing any more it has just... vanished.

Yeah, I noticed the 3pm cut off, that's why I figured a day extra.

Mine is shipping UPS Ground, maybe because one of my free samples is a perfume, I don't know. I had a notification on my UPS My Choice page that mentioned the storms and that there won't be any pick ups or deliveries because of it (though supposedly it won't effect my package), hopefully everyone in those areas are nice and safe, it sounds like it must be quite bad if UPS is already canceling a couple days of pickup/delivery.

@@Shalott Mine said it shipped Sat afternoon and as of today it still hasn't changed from UPS being notified. It's still not in their possession and that was over 48 hours ago.

Edited by Kelli
  • Like 1