New and addicted to Skincare!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all! 

I am just playing with the idea of making my own skincare review channel on YouTube but wanted to learn more about the cyber beauty world first! I love playing with my makeup and am totally infatuated with healthy skin, hair, and nails. I am a licensed cosmetologist but do not actually work in the trade. While cutting hair on not my passion, I would love to share what products I have used and gain insight from like-minded beauties like yourselves!

I really want to make this a hobby aka(expensive addiction) mean a bit more. I mean lets face it, every girl relies on the input she gets from her friends on products of all kinds not just the ones beauty related. I think this "free advice" goes a long way to helping those who just want one thing to aid a target concern. If I know anything it's that you have to be knowledgeable about ingredients.

I look forward to browsing the site and getting to know some wonderful people!

Jessica Jane 

flowers.gif
Hello and Welcome to Makeuptalk!
flowers.gif
Please be sure to look at our Terms of Service for MakeupTalk. Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

We hope you have fun here! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or another moderator!

Welcome to Makeup Talk.

First thing, please read our Terms of Service. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. Then go take a stroll through our forum filled with beautiful goodies and helpful information. Most of all, we hope you have a fun time here and find answers to any and all questions you may have. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something. 

Happy Holidays
xmas.gif

Back