Coastal Scents brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I posted in another thread that I was in dire need of some new brushes. Coastal Scents was having a sale on, so I decided to take the plunge and purchase a bunch of their brushes. They're so cheap that I really lose nothing by trying them. All of the reviews I've seen of them are fantastic, and I can't wait to get them. Here's the ones I ordered: Destiny eyeliner brush $1.17 (2 of these) Classic large eyeshadow brush $1.49 (2 of these) Classic dome eyeshadow brush $1.77 (2 of these) Classic angle eyeshadow brush $1.17 (4 of these) Classic blender crease brush $1.49 (2 of these) Classic pointed blender brush $1.77 (just the one!) Classic detail round brush $1.77 (1) Classic angle liner, medium $1.17 (2) Classic angle liner, large $1.17(2) Classic fan $2.97(just one. I've never used a fan brush before, should be interesting. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!) I thought I'd see how I go with these brushes. I ordered them all with natural bristles, I don't like synthetic for some reason. If I like these, then I'll order some face brushes, foundation brushes, etc. For the price, you can't go wrong.if they turn out to be a bunch of crap, no harm , no foul. I'm hoping though, that all the reviews I read are accurate! Anyway, I'll keep you all posted.

I look forward to seeing your review!
I received the today and they are amazing. Well worth every single penny, and believe me, they hardly cost a thing. I think I paid a total of $20. If I can figure out how to post pics on here, I'll make sure I post the ones I've taken of these brushes!

Back