Whats next on your make up shopping list?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys!!

Just wondering what anyone has gotten recently, and plan to get next.

I just recently made an e.l.f. order.

- mist and set spray

- crease brush from the essential line

- eyebrow kit in medium

- personal blend foundation in medium

- mellow mauve blush from the studio line

- powder brush from the studio line

- smoky brown nail polish

I've heard different reviews on the personal blend foundation so hopefully I like it.  Does anyone have it? How do you like it???

I also went to walmart and picked up Maybelline Age Rewind concealer and Volume Express mega plush mascara.  I usually only wear Apple mascara cause it's the only one that doesn't weigh down my lashes. 

What I really want to get next is the 88 neutral eyeshadow palette, 6 blush palette from BH Cosmetics.

Just got a new small replacement Mac haul last week; Blacktrax gel liner Ruby Woo lipstick Magenta lipliner Other new stuff bought last week: All lipsticks from Rimmel Kate Moss collection Rimmel Wake me up foundation. Lancôme Hynosis Mascara On the list to get next. Mac petticoat baked blush Occ liptars (not tried these yet) ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> x Like charity I believe Glamour should begin at home <3

I just bought the Mega Plush mascara a couple weeks ago, and I think you'll really like it! I honestly don't even feel it on my lashes, but it gives me great volume. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And idk why, but I really want to get the NYX blush in Red next. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just left CVS Neutrogena primer Neutrogena blush and bronzer duo Baby lips Maybelline falsies mascara Blue wet and wild eyeliner I'm planning a pretty Big Mac and sephora haul soon. I want candy yum yum and a purple lipstick A few pigments Kat Von d foundation Makeup setting spray Urban decay shadows

I just ordered the 3 benefit neutral sets from Sephora, and they were my big want right now. I need a new naked skin foundation from UD but I'm trying to use up other foundation products first.

I´ve just ordered the Color Design #605 eyeshadow of Lancôme and the Rouge pure shine #01 lipstick of YSL from the perfumes club. They are supossed to arrive tomorrow!!can´t wait :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just bought the Mega Plush mascara a couple weeks ago, and I think you'll really like it! I honestly don't even feel it on my lashes, but it gives me great volume. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And idk why, but I really want to get the NYX blush in Red next. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I tried the mascara and it weighs down my lashes a bit not as much as other brands tho :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i have really long lashes and the only mascara that keeps them up and full is the Apple brand mascara. For only $2! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So i finally received my e.l.f. Order and i cant wait to try! Next on my list is bh cosmetics. But first i need another storage drawer for my make up :/ lol

I'm really looking forward to trying some of the new drugstore products out there, and I'm desperately trying to find the MAC lipsticks in Saint Germain + Candy Yum Yum. Sigh.

~Blinc Mascara - It's the weirdest and most unique mascara I've ever tried. I like the little rubbery tubes it leaves around my eyelashes. Goes on creamy.

~Pacifica Tibetan Temple perfume - I was impressed with the Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter in my Ipsy bag so I'm going to buy a little haul next month. Reasonable prices compared to bubblegummy Bath & Body Works and The Body Shop. I want to try all the exotic Pacifica scents esp. Tibetan Temple!

Back