Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MomOf5InKs

Walgreen's Beauty Sample Box

Recommended Posts

Contents of the Radiant Skin one (ordered back in January):

 

foil of Lumene serum, foil of Garnier Moisture Rescue w/coupon on back, foil of L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, 16.50 in Walgreens coupons, 5 off $25 at beauty.com, 1 oz Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Lotion, 1 oz Curel Intensive Healing lotion, 1.7 oz simple face wash gel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by calexxia View Post

 

Contents of the Radiant Skin one (ordered back in January):

 

foil of Lumene serum, foil of Garnier Moisture Rescue w/coupon on back, foil of L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, 16.50 in Walgreens coupons, 5 off $25 at beauty.com, 1 oz Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Lotion, 1 oz Curel Intensive Healing lotion, 1.7 oz simple face wash gel

that's not too bad, if only it wasn't a coupon for beauty.com D:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by drugsNmakeup View Post

 

 

just curious what's wrong with beauty.com?

a fellow forumite had issues with them and I vowed to not buy from them ever or link  to them on my blog posts(posts before this thread surface might have links to it though). You can read about it here: http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/132157/really-unhappy-with-beauty-com-drugstore-com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just found this thread by doing a little google search to see more about this promo.

 

I just came back from buying a few things at Walgreens and saw the code...we'll see if it actually arrives...

 

At my location all Rimmel was on sale for 50% off, just in case anyone is particularly interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss View Post

 

a fellow forumite had issues with them and I vowed to not buy from them ever or link  to them on my blog posts(posts before this thread surface might have links to it though). You can read about it here: http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/132157/really-unhappy-with-beauty-com-drugstore-com

Wow I've never seen anything like that! There are always 2 sides to every story, not saying she's at fault and they should have certainly given a better explanation! I spend TONS of money with them, even with my employee discount. I've never had to return anything, now I think I'd be a little afraid to!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by drugsNmakeup View Post

 

Wow I've never seen anything like that! There are always 2 sides to every story, not saying she's at fault and they should have certainly given a better explanation! I spend TONS of money with them, even with my employee discount. I've never had to return anything, now I think I'd be a little afraid to!

I've only returned an untouched  bm kit to Sephora once and that's all my history with returns, but when I shop I like to be able to return something that either didn't work or broke or something... and an online company that has issues with customers returning items, no thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!


About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook

×