IMATS LA 2013: Stila

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stila had a lot of new things at this year's IMATS.  Their booth was right up front between OCC and Sigma.

They have a brand new skincare line released this month, made from alpine rose stem cells, which mimics stem cells found in the skin.  It is found in the Appalachian Mountains, where it survives harsh temperatures and elements.  There is a cleanser, scrub, brightener/spot correcting serum, gel cream moisturizer, toner, and makeup wipes.  I was told that the entire skincare line has been really popular at the show.

They also have their new Wet to Set Eye Shadows.  They are paint trios, which must be applied wet.  They are available with spring colors.

They are also expanding their BB cream line, including the illuminating version and bronzing version, both with SPF 30.  I've tried their original BB, and for me it feels more like a foundation primer than a true BB, but it helps to soften your face before the makeup application.  For men, it helps to mattify and even skintone without looking like there's color on the face.

They also have a new Color Balm Lipstick Stain, which is a moisturizing, sunflower based lipstick/lip balm mix that has the staying power of a stain.

I actually tried the 3 piece skincare try-me set and I really disliked it. I got it for free at Ulta with a Stila purchase a couple weeks ago. It smelled gross, and made my face look waxy. 
icon_sad.gif

Back