Make Up Organization....do you count it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to buy two of the $60 worth of Nyx stuff for $30 from total beauty to get the NYX small train case. I've been wanting a train case for a while and having something that size would help me put stuff I'm working on finishing up right where I can grab it...maybe. I can't tell if I want it to use it for good or want it just to have it. 

SO, do you count organizational things in your no buy? 

FWIW, I have a little bit of a hoarding problem with organizational type things...kind of like a container store warehouse in my apartment lol. BUT all the make up organizers I have are being used. 

Those vouchers are not valid for the train cases, I believe.

I love makeup organization stuff too but since I bought my Alex from ikea last year, I have no reason to actually buy anything else to organize my makeup. I'm always eyeing small trays but I realized I could use my sample boxes the same way. My Alex, the short chubby one, is simply perfect cause it holds everything and it doubles as my bedside drawer. I don't have a vanity area so I put my makeup on while sitting on my bed.

I'm always eyeing the decorative storage boxes in craft stores too to hold my samples, too. But currently I'm using 9 sample box to hold them all.

no buy indeed. But I give in sometimes to those $1 containers in target or dollar stores. It's just $1 hahahaha

Originally Posted by Carmela DeJesus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those vouchers are not valid for the train cases, I believe.

I love makeup organization stuff too but since I bought my Alex from ikea last year, I have no reason to actually buy anything else to organize my makeup. I'm always eyeing small trays but I realized I could use my sample boxes the same way. My Alex, the short chubby one, is simply perfect cause it holds everything and it doubles as my bedside drawer. I don't have a vanity area so I put my makeup on while sitting on my bed.

I'm always eyeing the decorative storage boxes in craft stores too to hold my samples, too. But currently I'm using 9 sample box to hold them all.

no buy indeed. But I give in sometimes to those $1 containers in target or dollar stores. It's just $1 hahahaha

Oops, good thing I didn't buy them yet...and that I read the qualifications lol. 

I've been thinking about getting an alex but I don't really know where to put it.

They have the skinny Alex too. I preferred the shorter chubbier version cause I use it as a bedside drawer too. It's the best investment I've made for storing my makeup. $120 and it holds everything. 

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50167158/

I opted not to put the casters on.

i just realized I pretty much reiterated my previous post. But I just can't stop expressing my love and use for my Alex hahaha.

Originally Posted by Carmela DeJesus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They have the skinny Alex too. I preferred the shorter chubbier version cause I use it as a bedside drawer too. It's the best investment I've made for storing my makeup. $120 and it holds everything. 

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50167158/

I opted not to put the casters on.

i just realized I pretty much reiterated my previous post. But I just can't stop expressing my love and use for my Alex hahaha.
Hahah yeah, I just don't know that it would work in my current room or bathroom. the tall one might be better, but my bathroom is tiny and my room isn't much bigger lol. I already have a 6 shelf thing from the container store in my bathroom that works pretty well. 

Yes and no. Yes - for cases / bags and smaller accessory bags like actor and set bags that are going to a location. No - for cabinets, bins, and drawers that are not easily transported on a regular basis.

I also count my assistant...

Back