Julep Spring 2013 Mystery Box!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
  Julep
  Get the Spring Mystery Box! Unpack $70-$200 worth of polish and product. Guaranteed to include a new limited-edition mystery color that goes with absolutely EVERYTHING!

Someone's getting some spring bling, one lucky box will include a gorgeous pair of 3/4 carat diamond earrings! Shop here: http://www.julep.com/spring-mystery-box.html  

Originally Posted by jams /img/forum/go_quote.gif

couldn't resist- ordered 2!!! 
lol. I didn't order any. I'm more into polish, and that one's main focus is manicure lotion-y stuff. I have PLENTY lotion. lol

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol. I didn't order any. I'm more into polish, and that one's main focus is manicure lotion-y stuff. I have PLENTY lotion. lol
Where did you hear/see that the focus is on manicure lotion stuff?

there's no polish minimum- they always state a polish minimum of 4-5, usually. because that isn't there, it indicates the box will be dominated by other products. 

Originally Posted by r4chel77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

there's no polish minimum- they always state a polish minimum of 4-5, usually. because that isn't there, it indicates the box will be dominated by other products. 
Interesting theory.  I thought maybe you read it somewhere.  I guess we shall see what the boxes are like when they start arriving this week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looks like a few lucky girls have already received their boxes, here's one of the available boxes

Seems the 'basic box' for the mystery box consists of four nail polishes, one of which is 'Camille' a clear colour with clear glitter (the mystery colour included in all boxes), three neon hair ties, a nail file and pomegranate body creme. The box I've seen appears to have the colours Camille, Sarah, Grace and a grey that I *think* is Meryl.

Yeahhh. That's SOOO not worth $25 to me :/ lol. Good thing I decided not to buy one. Thanks for the update!

Back