How to get rid of dark circles and eye bags issues?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello dear,

Yes, you can try this product. My sister get suffers from dark circles and eye bags problem. Her friend recommended her to use eyelastin product. It will effectively work for her. It gives better result other than any products. It contains natural ingredients so that no bad effects it can produce. It can make your skin smooth, clean and beautiful.

curious about this too. i'm *cough* 38 soon to be 39 and i've dealt with this my whole life. it's hereditary for me. i'm italian and have huge puffy almost black circles under my eyes. i've tried almost every "trick" you can out there and NOTHING works for me!

Yes, I know about Eyelastin. It is very good product. Actually my friend recommended me then I tried it and I see fantastic results.

Use vitamin K rich oils and natural face masks with vitamin K rich fruits and veggies.

Cucumber is great for replenishing missing vitamins that cause dark circles. Apply directly to eye sockets.

Green leafy vegetables including spinach, kale, cabbage, basil, thyme, sage, cilantro (coriander) cauliflower, and broccoli are high in Vitamin K making them great for application around your eyes.

Fruits rich in vitamin C like tropical fruits, guava, apples, basil, cilantro, pineapple, tomatoes.

Soybean oil is rich in vitamin K.

Almond oil is another natural dark circle treatment for eyes.

Tea drinkers should save their used tea bags for a homemade dark circle treatment.

All of these, oils, fruits and vegetables and other ingredients are loaded with beneficial nutrients that are perfect for making masks and serums to remove dark circles.

Also consider detoxing for a week, this can make a huge difference - my friend had bad dark circles that she couldn't get rid of for ten years. She did a detox and they disappeared :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really don't know about the product but you may try if you want. I recommend to drink water. Drinking water always helps, but when it comes blackness under the eye it really does work. It also helps you relax because it is a soothing drink.

Back