Gfreely - Gluten Free Foodie Sub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried this sub yet? Judging by their shop: 

http://gfreely.com/shop/

I'm getting a pretty good idea of what might come in a box.

I just wish I was more of a granola or 'bar' person.

Either way, thanks for the info!

thanks for sharing the love on this! i am definitely sharing with a few fam members who have celiac disease! it is really hard to find much that aren't offered in specialty stores, trader joes or whole foods!

I have two friends who are currently getting this, both ladies are in a small sub box group we have on FB. They've both said positive things and mentioned that it comes with lots of high value coupons/freebie coupons and feel it's well worth the money as they are both gluten free. I got the impression it gives more in coupons and freebie coupons rather than actual product, but I will ask them about it again.

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have two friends who are currently getting this, both ladies are in a small sub box group we have on FB. They've both said positive things and mentioned that it comes with lots of high value coupons/freebie coupons and feel it's well worth the money as they are both gluten free. I got the impression it gives more in coupons and freebie coupons rather than actual product, but I will ask them about it again.
Yes please find out if you can! I've been wanting to order but if it's mostly coupons I will have to pass. They ship to Canada but usually American coupons are not valid here.

I'm in Canada and have been subscribed to gfreely for 5 months. I bought a 6 month sub when they offered a deal. We have 3 celiacs in the house including me. I've found it to be a good deal even without being able to use the coupons. It's about half and half meal vs snacks. I like that it offers products that aren't available in Canada. I've taken photos and will try to post them.

Okay here we go, first time posting pics. hope it works ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

January 2013 gfreely box:

February 2013 gfreely box:

March 2013 gfreely box:

April 2013 gfreely box:

thanks so much! the boxes look great. some products I know and can buy here in canada and some new products. I will look into it once my current healthy snack sub is up.

Back