Winged Yellow Spring Drugstore Makeup Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi again!

This is part 4 of my drugstore makeup tutorial series. This is a super cute spring look, a little edgy and high fashion yet so simple. Finished it off with a bright pink lip. All the products used were drugstore. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Enjoy xo

- The Beauty Vault

Lmao saw the name of the thread and without even looking at the user name, I already knew it was this look ^^ Absolutely loved it, it's super pretty, then again I haven't found a video in your channel that I don't like lol. You are definitely one of my favorite YouTubers, right next to gossmakeupartist ^^

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lmao saw the name of the thread and without even looking at the user name, I already knew it was this look ^^ Absolutely loved it, it's super pretty, then again I haven't found a video in your channel that I don't like lol. You are definitely one of my favorite YouTubers, right next to gossmakeupartist ^^
What a nice comment! Thanks so much, I love Goss too. Flattering to know you think I'm on the same level. xox

Originally Posted by TheBeautyVault /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What a nice comment! Thanks so much, I love Goss too. Flattering to know you think I'm on the same level. xox
Well it's basically like he says, if you're nice you'll do well and you are nice ^^ You don't come off as fake or trying too hard lol You're welcome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I bet it's good to read good stuff between all the haters in YT lmao Oh and ofc you're makeup is awesome lawl

Ii love all your videos they inspire me to try out some interesting looks. Based on the suggestion you had about the big fluffy face puffs, I ordered a few and love then they were very afordable and I get great coverage with it. Keep the videos coming. I love drug store creations they are in my starting range of makeup.

I love this look! I'd been planning on just doing simple looks this summer with eyeliner and outlining the liner with a bright color or glitter liner. I'm absolutely going to try this look and might be adventurous and try it was an ombre look! Thanks for posting. Now I'm off to watch more of your videos. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Nightgem /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ii love all your videos they inspire me to try out some interesting looks. Based on the suggestion you had about the big fluffy face puffs, I ordered a few and love then they were very afordable and I get great coverage with it. Keep the videos coming. I love drug store creations they are in my starting range of makeup.
I'm so glad you got the powder puffs and love them! That is awesome. Thanks for watching! xox

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love this look! I'd been planning on just doing simple looks this summer with eyeliner and outlining the liner with a bright color or glitter liner. I'm absolutely going to try this look and might be adventurous and try it was an ombre look!

Thanks for posting. Now I'm off to watch more of your videos.
smile.gif
Aw, that's awesome! I love taking chances with makeup. Thank you for watching! <3 

oh wow i LOVE this look!  you got it so beautifully precise and it's so elegant and striking.  love the comment about the glasses for bars in Vancouver, LOL!  thanks for sharing your video.

Loreal HIP eyeshadows are my first eyeshadows ever!! Great video! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I like how it's detailed but not painfully long to watch.

Back