Sign in to follow this  
Amanda Stan

May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers)

Nice to see a lip product; I'm hoping for gloss. The lipstick seems nicer and is worth more, but coral isn't my colour. 

If it's the Plump your Plucker, I would be so excited because those are one of my favorite lipglosses! (I have Cocoa My Coconut & Pink My Lemonade)

Zoya sent me the Lovely Collection to review & I actually liked the collection more than I thought. My favorite would have to be Piaf.

I'm going to have to agree. It's possibly theBalm products. With Beauty Generation so close I think it's going to have to be a brand they're already working with.

Originally Posted by Amanda Stan View Post

Maybe the only one that looks like the lip gloss is Strawberry my shortcake

http://www.thebalm.com/plump-your-pucker.html#

TheBalm-Plump-Your-Pucker-Strawberry-My-Shortcake.jpg

and for the lipstick... Ima Goodkisser (Fingers crossed for the lipstick)

http://www.thebalm.com/thebalm-girls.html#

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlBUOym92DbQJh2rOT44P-pa4lLhOGeD2YA8ksgvXK1i-nsFf6

I think they're a pretty good match...

They do look pretty similar. I'm a little hesitant to believe it's The Balm because they already got Zoya and I've sort of come to expect only one well-liked brand per bag (coupled up with some lesser known brands), but I've looked through The Internetz for other lipstick pictures and yours look the most plausible... If it's really The Balm this will be a great bag!!

For once I am actually hoping I get the lipgloss! So if I end up with the lipstick and someone else a gloss and they want to trade I totally will =]

Hoping for the lipstick because I'm obsessed with lipstick and that color is gorgeous. I only have one balm lipstick and its a gorgeous color, it's a red called Mia Moore, but the formula is super dry and makes my lips sooooo dried out feeling.

ugh, i have to resub. i've been dying for a zoya polish from the lovely collection so $10 for that + four other products isn't bad at all. i'd be happy with any of the colors, honestly.

Originally Posted by morre22 View Post

For once I am actually hoping I get the lipgloss! So if I end up with the lipstick and someone else a gloss and they want to trade I totally will =]

Me!! If I get a gloss I would instantly switch for a lipstick lol.

I am not a lipgloss fan

Originally Posted by xlisaa View Post

Zoya sent me the Lovely Collection to review & I actually liked the collection more than I thought. My favorite would have to be Piaf

So pretty! I love them all. 

I would be happy with either lipstick or lipgloss from theBalm. Both the pale pink and coral looks gorgeous! I haven't tried either of them, so I'm quite excited. Thanks for sharing the spoilers ladies, I really enjoy them. I simply cannot wait until I get my bag to find out :P

As for the Zoya nail polish, I'm really hoping for the colors without the shimmers in it - really, really, really want the seafoam green, pale yellow, or baby blue! 3 out of 6 chances I'll get them right? *crosses fingers*

Both products are full size and already tally up to $23-25 ! Great value this month :)

Hmm, a nude lippie would be even more risky than the blushes they sent out, IMO.That makes me wonder;

"May's bag is gonna be an AMAZING value. It includes a full-size nail polish from Zoya, plus 4 additional beauty products personalized for YOU"

Have they always said personalized for you, or is this something new they are saying? Because I remember last month they were talking about letting you retake the quiz and stuff. Maybe they'll actually look at profiles and send out lippies based on that? I would be surprised/disappointed if they tried to send out a single lip color in the bags, that was also a nude, which is very difficult to get right for skintones!

I really hate the way lip gloss feels on my lips so I'm really hoping for the lipstick instead.  Although I kind of wish those colors were reversed and the lipstick was the gloss color.  I'll probably end up with the gloss though.  But if it feels sticky/thick or looks too shiny, I won't be using it. 

I'm the same but took a chance on Cocoa My Coconuts when TheBalm had the 50% off sale and it seemed less sticky to me than most glosses.

Zoya sent me the Lovely Collection to review & I actually liked the collection more than I thought. My favorite would have to be Piaf. LL
ooh those are really pretty!! I was wanting the pink or purple but I'm really liking that mint green color too!

FYI: I just checked on Hautelook after reading a while ago about theBalm having a sale there, and it looks like there will be a sale this Friday @ 8pm pacific time for anyone interested!  

• Like 1

Originally Posted by Elizabeth Mac View Post

FYI: I just checked on Hautelook after reading a while ago about theBalm having a sale there, and it looks like there will be a sale this Friday @ 8pm pacific time for anyone interested!  

Thanks for the info! :) Recently got Hot Mama and the Balm Jovi Palette when they had their 50% site wide sale, so not sure if I'll get anything, but it's definitely worth a look though.

Ohhh wow this bag is awesome with the Zoya alone, but we're getting 4 other things too! I've been wanting to try their polish for awhile. IPSY always seems to read my mind.

So excited for this bag! Would love the gloss of the lipstick, hoping for the Balm since I passed on their sale to try and save $$! Hoping for the pink, purple or blue polish!

Since it's not an official ipsy page, I'm hesitant to trust it at the moment, especially since it can't be cross referenced back to the source. I'd wait for when ipsy actually posts the sneek peeks, which the lip product one isn't on ipsy's site anymore. XD Guess they took it down since it was leaked, but it'd probably be up later.