Sign in to follow this  
Amanda Stan

May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers)

Originally Posted by votedreads View Post

I love every zoya color except that gastly yellow (which everyone seems to like cause' nobody has mentioned otherwise) I realllly hope I don't get it!! it reminds me of dirty discolored nails

Originally Posted by jbrookeb View Post

I might be the only person not digging the chevron bag, but I''m keeping my fingers crossed that it looks better in person. I'm just not into tribal prints at all.

Vote, you aren't the only one who hates the yellow polish.  I dislike it even more than the one I call off white.  Yeck!

And Jbrookeb, you aren't the only one who isn't impressed by the bag.  Like you, I'll give it a chance, but based on the pic alone, it just makes me feel 'eh,' is all.

Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post

I'm hoping this is the case and that the bag is NOT being counted as a sneak peek which means only one more item UNLESS we're getting a lipstick AND a lipgloss.

Lipstick AND a gloss would be great in my book, but didn't someone already say Ipsy confirmed on FB it was an either/or thing, or am I misremembering???

They promised 5 items and only one concealer color.

ETA: if we get one of those rollerballs, I would love this bag forever even if the last item is another black eye liner or hair crap.

Originally Posted by jbrookeb View Post

I'll definitely do a happy dance if we get a Pacifica blood orange rollerball! I think that's the epitome of summery fragrance!

I don't know about that scent specifically (never tried it) but I am loving rollerballs! So easy to toss in the purse and take with you. I like to buy the full size perfume and a rollerball to freshen up throughout the day. I've kind of gone fragrance crazy as of late, but there's always room for more--bring on the rollerballs Ipsy!!!

As long as it isn't a gardenia rollerball, I'll be happy!  I already have that one :D  
Do you like it? The only one I've smelled is the orange

You know, I was wondering earlier today why there were so many Pacifica "Looks" posted on Ipsy's main page and I was going to say something, but I thought..hmm...I dunno. Now since there's a video up with the bag, it must be! Yay! I love Pacifica products!

As for the bag, I LOVE the print... not so sure about the colors though. I wish it didn't have orange it in, but oh well, it's still pretty darn cute!

Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post

It's an "OR" item but it's merely wishful thinking.

Those are very cute looking, and I would LOVE either of those scents! It would be pretty awesome if we got an actual roller ball and not some lame vial sample size. Dang. This will only be my second month with Ipsy, but I am VERY impressed so far. :)

I almost feel like a nice rollerball would be like...too nice along with the full size Zoya...I dunno why. I guess I'm trying to be practical.  I would LOVE to see the Pacifica rollerball in June (Kinda like a nice summery scent to start off the season).  If we get the rollerball in this bag - that would be hella amazing.

• Like 1

Originally Posted by irene- View Post

Dang girl! Are you psychic? Cuz if you are I wanna know if I'm going to win the publishers clearing house $5,000 a week for life prize so I can start making plans!! Just kidding haha. Really good guesses, a lip scrub sounds cool to try since all I've ever used is my tooth brush for that. I hope you're right with that one too smile.gif

Thanks :D But I'm gonna say Ipsy listens and actually reads this forum

I'm looking at the website (Pacifica) - I would LOVE to see one of the solid perfumes in a bag --it would be a great thing to travel with.

The bag is super cute! Perfect for summer!

I wouldn't mind getting a Pacifica rollerball either. I've been eyeing them at my Target!

I've been wanting one of the Pacifica rollerballs forever, I was actually thinking about buying one this weekend. The only thing is the perfume is packaged in a glass bottle so just throwing it into a bag probably is a little dangerous.

I would kind of be bummed if we got it and it was a vial sample because that would weaken our chances of getting a full sized rollerball later on.

I've been wanting one of the Pacifica rollerballs forever, I was actually thinking about buying one this weekend. The only thing is the perfume is packaged in a glass bottle so just throwing it into a bag probably is a little dangerous.  
They've sent out stuff in glass bottles before (nail polishes, mainly) and as long as it's in proper packaging it should reach us OK. And hopefully I'm not the only one crissing my finger for different scents... If I got French Lilac I would pass out from happiness. (Of course this is assuming our guess is right! We don't know if it is Pacifica, and even if it is they have a lot of awesome products!)

So far the only thing I don't really want is a bottle of Zoya in that pineapple looking color.  The bag is cute, but I hope they aren't "counting" it.  Although the April bags themselves were bleh.

Originally Posted by magicalmom View Post

They've sent out stuff in glass bottles before (nail polishes, mainly) and as long as it's in proper packaging it should reach us OK. And hopefully I'm not the only one crissing my finger for different scents... If I got French Lilac I would pass out from happiness. (Of course this is assuming our guess is right! We don't know if it is Pacifica, and even if it is they have a lot of awesome products!)

Haha sorry I should have been more clear I meant like a purse. =P Reviews i've read for the roller ball said the glass was a little fragile.

So far the only thing I don't really want is a bottle of Zoya in that pineapple looking color.  The bag is cute, but I hope they aren't "counting" it.  Although the April bags themselves were bleh.
Ive been subbed since the very first bag and they have never counted the bag as an item so I can't imagine them starting now.

Hello Dear Ladies! I have been reading all your posts. Thanks to you all for all the clues and ideas, and the nice conversation. g.gif

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little chevron bag and PACIFICA!!! If we get Island Vanilla ANYTHING I will be head over heels. I bought candles AND a reed diffuser for my bedroom which is my sanctuary i the Island Vanilla scent. I LOVE THAT FRAGRANCE!!! It is like a sandalwood and lemon balm vanilla mix.

Since we got the Pacifica Blood Orange lotion in our January bag I have been Pacifica crazy. I bought their travel size skin care set to see if I liked the products. It comes with seafoam face wash, a facial moisturizer, and a BB cream. I love the seafoam wash so much that is my daily wash as well as I love the coconut face wipes (not in the kit, but I bought those separately.) The wipes do not remove make-up well, but I love the real, fresh fragrance of coconut water and the feel of the wipes so much I keep them in the bath to freshen up my face. 

The BB cream is too dark for me, but I am so white (like practically albinism white) with translucent skin that everything in the world is too dark for me. LOL The moisturizer is light and fresh feeling, but not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I saved it to put in my purse for a hand cream. 

Also, Pacifica has lip balm-- WONDERFUL! Eye & cheek colors, bronzers. liquid bronzer, all kinds of stuff. Have not tried the eye/cheek colors yet. That will be my next discovery.

Last month Pacifica was giving out free samples of the seafoam wash with each purchase online so maybe we will get the wash. A rollerball would be fabulous, too. I love that everything in their line smells delish and tetr all natural, all organic and lovely on top. 

I did change my profile on the quiz a little bit. I added but lip gloss and lip stick-- so whatever I get is fine. Of course I have always had my skin listed as "fair" as it doesn't turn any other color but BEET RED and fried if I do not wear skin screen daily. I have burned in a car with the windows rolled up before. I have teh crazie skinz LOL 

Have a  Lovely Evening. ~ Jamie Joyheart.gif

I LOVE that bag :D

Am I the only one?

Its so fun and fresh for summer...I can't wait for this month.

I have a pair of flats with that design and seriously the same colors....matching time :) 

P.S. Pacifica does not do "vial on card" samples. They have these little round tins of their solid perfumes as samples. The tins are partly filled in the sample size. They are ONLY two dollars for a sample size online and they come in almost every fragrance. If we get a sample of theirs it would be fine, too. I have tried about a half dozen fragrances that way. That is how I discovered my beloved Island Vanilla. 

Here is a link to the samples: http://www.pacificaperfume.com/perfume-samples

This month for their mother's day promo it is free shipping with a 25.00 purchase. It is usually free with a 50.00 purchase, though their shipping costs are more reasonable than many online retailers. :)

Ive been subbed since the very first bag and they have never counted the bag as an item so I can't imagine them starting now.
reassuring! This is month 2 for me. I'm still not sure what to expect.

reassuring! This is month 2 for me. I'm still not sure what to expect.

Hello Dear Ladies! I have been reading all your posts. Thanks to you all for all the clues and ideas, and the nice conversation. g.gif I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little chevron bag and PACIFICA!!! If we get Island Vanilla ANYTHING I will be head over heels. I bought candles AND a reed diffuser for my bedroom which is my sanctuary i the Island Vanilla scent. I LOVE THAT FRAGRANCE!!! It is like a sandalwood and lemon balm vanilla mix. Since we got the Pacifica Blood Orange lotion in our January bag I have been Pacifica crazy. I bought their travel size skin care set to see if I liked the products. It comes with seafoam face wash, a facial moisturizer, and a BB cream. I love the seafoam wash so much that is my daily wash as well as I love the coconut face wipes (not in the kit, but I bought those separately.) The wipes do not remove make-up well, but I love the real, fresh fragrance of coconut water and the feel of the wipes so much I keep them in the bath to freshen up my face.  The BB cream is too dark for me, but I am so white (like practically albinism white) with translucent skin that everything in the world is too dark for me. LOL The moisturizer is light and fresh feeling, but not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I saved it to put in my purse for a hand cream.  Also, Pacifica has lip balm-- WONDERFUL! Eye & cheek colors, bronzers. liquid bronzer, all kinds of stuff. Have not tried the eye/cheek colors yet. That will be my next discovery. Last month Pacifica was giving out free samples of the seafoam wash with each purchase online so maybe we will get the wash. A rollerball would be fabulous, too. I love that everything in their line smells delish and tetr all natural, all organic and lovely on top.  I did change my profile on the quiz a little bit. I added but lip gloss and lip stick-- so whatever I get is fine. Of course I have always had my skin listed as "fair" as it doesn't turn any other color but BEET RED and fried if I do not wear skin screen daily. I have burned in a car with the windows rolled up before. I have teh crazie skinz LOL  Have a  Lovely Evening. ~ Jamie Joyheart.gif
ooh I would love to try their lip balm!!

Originally Posted by cari12 View Post

I was thinking yesterday that a Pacifica roller ball would fit in really well with this bag :) I was re-watching the "take me to work" video to see if anything else caught my eye and that definitely stood out as a possiblity! 

i call pacifica lip balm! :)