Ipsy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I just got an email from Ipsy saying there is no wait list for the May bag, I've been on the wait list for a while so I was really excited about this. I entered all my info correctly and double checked, then it came up with a message saying the zip code I entered did not match the one on my card. I called my bank to confirm and they said I entered the correct one. They also said Ipsy took $1 out of my account and then credited it back. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? I am so disappointed I am going to miss the no wait list! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I emailed them but I'm sure the wait list thing will be over when they get it.

Welcome to MakeupTalk! Just so you know we have a social group for Ipsy Subscribers if you want to join us there for all Ipsy discussions.

Originally Posted by ParisHaley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I just got an email from Ipsy saying there is no wait list for the May bag, I've been on the wait list for a while so I was really excited about this. I entered all my info correctly and double checked, then it came up with a message saying the zip code I entered did not match the one on my card. I called my bank to confirm and they said I entered the correct one. They also said Ipsy took $1 out of my account and then credited it back. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? I am so disappointed I am going to miss the no wait list!
frown.gif
I emailed them but I'm sure the wait list thing will be over when they get it.
Ipsy tends to have credit card issues every once in a while. Last month the site wouldn't update credit cards and saw everything as a Visa even if it was a Mastercard (which was a pain). The only thing you can do is wait. What does your account profile show on the Ipsy site? If it went through you should have a "You are a Glam Bag Subscriber!" at the top of your screen when logged into the Ipsy site.

I've also noticed that every month ipsy takes out the dollar and puts it back right before they are about to take out the 10 monthly fee, i guess they are just making sure everyones cards go through and if not they send you an email ahead of time so you can fix it. 

Back