want to lose weight

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all

My one of friend is over weighted so he want to lose but she want to lose it b natural ways please help out her from that big fatty problem ...
sadyes.gif

Weight watchers that's pretty cool idea!!

One of her friend suggested her to use slim fast belt

from alldaychemist
.com

do you think she have to use it....?

She can also try Nutrisystem - A complete weight loss program. I have read many positive reviews about this company.

Weight watchers that's pretty cool idea!! One of her friend suggested her to use slim fast belt from alldaychemist .com do you think she have to use it....?
Never heard of this?

l usually don't post in threads like this but I lost 30 lbs in about 6 months. slow and easy. 1st , no white sugar or white flour. yes its hard but you can still have sugar, I use sugar in the raw in my coffee and its delish. you can still eat bread just no bleach or unbleached white flour in it. EAT BREAKFAST!!! everyone forgets to do this. eat protein at EVERY MEAL!!! this is very important. I eat wheat toast with almond butter and a banana most mornings for breakfast and its really good. Cut out ALL processed food. this is the hardest for most people. you can eat a ton of food this way and never feel deprived this way. oh and NO SODA of any kind. WATER WATER WATER !!!

very moderate exercise if any. walking a few times a week is really all you need. a personal trainer helped me with the food as far as what ti eat. look up negative calorie foods. these are foods it takes your body more calories to burn than to eat.  pinterest is an awesome website for tons of great recepies and the like.  don't ever refer to what you are eating as a "DIET" it's a change in eating. I hope some of this helps. I know its not for everyone. I went from a 16 to an 8 and I feel so much better. I still follow this course of eating and I do occasionally work out. if anyone is not on pinterest and wants an invite pm me. or feel free to follow me. I have a lot of recipies and workout stuff pinned. good luck! I hope others respond and please let us know how things are going!
claps.gif
 it's always hard for an undertaking like this but support is always here!!!

oh and I have heard wonderful things about weight watchers especially the new program. although some people don't want to pay for it

My Best friend lost some weight by using slim fast so he suggested me to suggest to others... if it is good one so i am suggesting .. if you guys not heard about this you have to heard, and if you really want to loose weight then you have to know all these stuffs ...
wink.gif

Hey stella,

i have hear about slim fast, but i am not pretty sure about it will work or not. my one of colleague used this it given good result to him it...

Hey marry me s\as per my side my uncle used slim belt its good choice, its works you can read this blog like i am posting here : http://www.alldaychemist.com/article.php?art_id=260  
AllDayChemist is a generic drug manufacturer and distributor in India. Do you work for that company? You seem to have posted several links to their website on MUT threads lately.

Originally Posted by Jo Cres /img/forum/go_quote.gif

l usually don't post in threads like this but I lost 30 lbs in about 6 months. slow and easy. 1st , no white sugar or white flour. yes its hard but you can still have sugar, I use sugar in the raw in my coffee and its delish. you can still eat bread just no bleach or unbleached white flour in it. EAT BREAKFAST!!! everyone forgets to do this. eat protein at EVERY MEAL!!! this is very important. I eat wheat toast with almond butter and a banana most mornings for breakfast and its really good. Cut out ALL processed food. this is the hardest for most people. you can eat a ton of food this way and never feel deprived this way. oh and NO SODA of any kind. WATER WATER WATER !!!

very moderate exercise if any. walking a few times a week is really all you need. a personal trainer helped me with the food as far as what ti eat. look up negative calorie foods. these are foods it takes your body more calories to burn than to eat.  pinterest is an awesome website for tons of great recepies and the like.  don't ever refer to what you are eating as a "DIET" it's a change in eating. I hope some of this helps. I know its not for everyone. I went from a 16 to an 8 and I feel so much better. I still follow this course of eating and I do occasionally work out. if anyone is not on pinterest and wants an invite pm me. or feel free to follow me. I have a lot of recipies and workout stuff pinned. good luck! I hope others respond and please let us know how things are going!
claps.gif
 it's always hard for an undertaking like this but support is always here!!!
THIS!  Changing how you eat and moving a bit does wonders.

I would choose this over random gimmick-y products.

just checking in. hope all is well on lifestyle changes for everyone. temps are heating up and the maxi dress has become my best friend. i pulled my bike out of the garage and have decided to take very short bike rides up my street and back to my house. whats everyone else doing?

Originally Posted by Jo Cres /img/forum/go_quote.gif

just checking in. hope all is well on lifestyle changes for everyone. temps are heating up and the maxi dress has become my best friend. i pulled my bike out of the garage and have decided to take very short bike rides up my street and back to my house. whats everyone else doing?
icon_redface.gif
  I fell for an infomercial, so I've been trying out Leandro Carvalho's Brazil Butt Lift  with my roommate- along with walking everywhere I don't absolutely need a car to get to.  I should pull out my bike though!

when I was 18, I did weight watchers! I went from 190 to 145.

but now I'm about 200 because I had a baby...should probably go back lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

avoid sweets and caffeine!! it's super hard, I know...

Originally Posted by missxtinaaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

when I was 18, I did weight watchers! I went from 190 to 145.

but now I'm about 200 because I had a baby...should probably go back lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

avoid sweets and caffeine!! it's super hard, I know...
Was Weight Watchers pretty easy to stick to?  I'm pretty good about exercising, but it's the food that gets me!

Was Weight Watchers pretty easy to stick to?  I'm pretty good about exercising, but it's the food that gets me!
I'm horrible with food, too! But you can buy weight watchers sweets and such! After a little bit your stomach will shrink and you won't want as much. It's easy to stick to, just give it a couple of weeks before you start wanting less food! Lol!

I did weight watchers and went from 200 to 140. I liked ot because I could see on the scale that I was losing weight. Plus in a weird way for me it was fun to calculate the points in everything that I ate. I gained back 10 lbs over the winter and have gona back on it. I'm almost down to 140 again!

Just decrease calories slowly... don't stop when you have a cheat meal, avoid binging (it's the big picture that counts) and make sure your meals fulfill you. Drinking enough water will suppress your appetite and if you have the time, going to the gym is great for motivation and maintaining muscle mass. 

Decreasing fats is the easiest way because they contain by far the most calories per gram out of any macronutrients.

Avoid eating junk foods. Too not eat too much at time. Try consuming little in several intervals. Always include fruits in your food; this will fulfill your needs of fibers and prevent the accumulation of fats. Always exercise to get toned and fit body.

Back