Can Laser Light Tattoo Spot Stain Removing Machine work?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would be better off seeing a dermatologist about tattoo removal. Having it done professionally is the safest way. As far as I can see, that machine that has not been approved by the FDA. It looks like cheap counterfit crap from China. I clicked the payment tab on the website you provided and it says it's through sainsonic.com, which does indeed sell knockoffs and fakes of electronics made in China. The machine could be unsafe to use and cause serious damage to your skin. You say it's only been a year? Why do you want to have it removed? Also, getting it covered might be an option to consider. I know people who have had that done and the "new" tattoo looks great.

Don't even bother. Why buy something that you're unsure of, when you could go to a professional? I'm getting my tattoo removed. I went to a laser school (where there was a laser technician instructing future laser technicians) for 10 sessions but their laser was pretty weak and barely faded it. The upside was that it was $50/session. So I've been going to a place that has real doctors and a higher intensity. I have  about 3-4 more sessions to go and I pay about $125/session now.. which if you've got a basic tattoo, would be cheaper than buying that machine, as most tattoos typically take around 10 sessions with a high intensity laser to go away. Mine is taking forever though because I have a lot of purple, and blue is the hardest color to get rid of. It's probably the size of my hand, and on my sternum.

Back