QOTD May 22, 2013: Have you ever re-bought a product you received from a subscription?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I bout the Benefit It`s Potent eye cream after getting it in my December 2012 Birchbox. I love it!

Not yet, but I will for sure! I love the Pacifica lipgloss I got in my Pop Sugar box, the Mrs. necklace I received in The Bride Box recently, and also most of the nail polishes I LOVE in Julep's boxes. 

I've bought several Amika products since sampling them through birchbox. I'm sure there are other things but that is the big one.

I've bought Harvey prince perfumes, dermalogica microfoliant, stila smudgesticks so far that i can remember.

I have not repurchased anything as I have only been an ipsy subscriber since January; I was a Julep subscriber for a year and I don't go thru nail polish that quickly, and I just got my first Goodies box.

As far as purchasing things from companies that I have been introduced to thru ipsy, YES YES YES!

I have bought at least three times from Coastal Scents.

I went nuts on Pacifica and bought loads of their items. 

I bought from Two Cosmetics. 

I have bought extras from Julep, but I unsubscribed last month. 

I forgot, I also bought a Healthy Sexy Hair product full size, and I have also bought Argan oil though not thru Josie Moran. I use argan oil daily now. 

After getting zoya polish I purchased 6 more getting 3 free with the ipsy codes. I do not think I can use any other polish ever

Not yet, but I will absolutely be purchasing the Eyeko Super Skinny Liner in Olive the second it runs out. I'm so happy birchbox sent me that color because I would never have picked it out on my own.

Not yet but I am looking at TheBalm Hot Mama and the Vasanti Brighten up. I have 400 points saved for my Birchbox purchase. And I love the Zoya polish I received from IPSY.

Yep!

The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle

Lots and lots of Pacifica products (THANKS, Ipsy!)

Amika Obliphica Hair Mask

And I *WILL* be buying more Josie Maran Argan Oil once I'm done with the bottle (I stopped using it for awhile, and then realized my skin looked like crap for a reason. Silly me!)

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And I *WILL* be buying more Josie Maran Argan Oil once I'm done with the bottle (I stopped using it for awhile, and then realized my skin looked like crap for a reason. Silly me!)
My life has changed with Argan Oil!!! I bought a large bottle from an eBay seller who only sells argan oil. It is cold pressed and free trade and 100% authentic but less than half the price.It comes in a pump bottle that administers a tiny amount. I used it twice a day every day on my skin and neck. Unbelievable! I still have the Josie Maran but i am almost out. I keep the small one at my vanity and the large one in my bathroom to use after cleansing. I will keep the bottle and refill with the non-famous brand seller. You do pay a lot for advertising when you buy name brands. I use a lot of name brands, but when it comes to a product that has a singular ingredient it makes no sense to me. 

Once time i had purchase park avenue deodorant for me and i like it. I continuously use it since last 3 month. I like it.

Back