HELP my nails are a horrible shape

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! I'm BUNNYYYY and I want someone to help me on how to change the shape of my nail bed. First of all my nails are Round and they don't grow over my skin ,plus my dad cuts them to short I really need suggestions,I'm really not happy with my nails.PLEASE HELP!!!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had the same issue as you :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, So a week ago i headed off to a nail salon and finished my nails as acrylic nails with a white tip. They look stunning now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You may as well attempt it, provided that you do attempt it then try for the square shape. They are gorgeous :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They additionally keep going up to a month preceding you about-face and have them regelled, But essentially you are screwed over thanks to them as they are put on with extremely solid gel and paste, and even resembles your true nail!

I had the same issue as you :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, So a week ago i headed off to a nail salon and finished my nails as acrylic nails with a white tip. They look stunning now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You may as well attempt it, provided that you do attempt it then try for the square shape. They are gorgeous :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They additionally keep going up to a month preceding you about-face and have them regelled, But essentially you are screwed over thanks to them as they are put on with extremely solid gel and paste, and even resembles your true nail!  
Ya you're right that might work but im a little to young for acrylic nails but thx for the suggestion

Then see if your parents will spring for a gel polish kit for you.  Sally Hansen sells them at the drugstore for around $50.  Maybe you could get it yourself with birthday money and whatnot lol.

The gel polish is hard and lasts for a couple of weeks.  It's easy to remove using the foil polish remover method (search for it on youtube it and you'll get tons of  videos about it.)  Because it lasts such a long time, it gives your nails time to get stronger and look good at the same time.

My advice for you is not to pick at, file, buff or mess with your nails at all.  Ask your dad not to cut them!  You can't change the shape or length of your nail bed.  It is what it is. It's genetics.

I don't know how old you are or what your parents are like but that's the best advice I can give you.

Originally Posted by BUNNYYYY /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ya you're right that might work but im a little to young for acrylic nails but thx for the suggestion

Back