Beginner question about mineral makeup and powder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is mineral makeup, loose powder, and pressed powder all different things or is mineral makeup the same as loose powder or pressed powder.

I know that loose powder and pressed powder is used to set liquid foundation so I am thinking mineral makeup is something completely different...but I just wanted to make sure by asking on here.

Is mineral makeup, loose powder, and pressed powder all different things or is mineral makeup the same as loose powder or pressed powder. I know that loose powder and pressed powder is used to set liquid foundation so I am thinking mineral makeup is something completely different...but I just wanted to make sure by asking on here.
To answer your question, no, all powdered makeup is not mineral makeup. Mineral makeup uses natural ingredients. Other makeup isn't necessarily natural. Because it's more natural, it's supposed to be safer for skin and work better with one's skin than regular makeup. I think you might find this thread helpful. https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/132191/mineral-make-up-application#post_2084490

For women, it is always a necessity to look beautiful. Looking beautiful is not all about being presentable but also about looking good and beautiful in the most natural way. Though this necessity is already something that women are good at accomplishing, at some point, there will be some factors that will make it difficult for women to achieve. But with some simple beauty tips, no matter what factor that is affecting you to look good, once you follow these tips, you will surely stay beautiful and feel fresh throughout the whole day.

To further answer your question, loose powder is just what it sounds like.. Loose and pressed is packed into a compact so it's hardened.

Back