NARS Orgasm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a dupe of NARS blush and illuminator both in Orgasm. I love NARS products but they're too expensive for me. It doesn't necessarily have to be drugstore brands though. Just anything that's less expensive!

Originally Posted by Meekers /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've heard that Milani's luminoso baked blush is.
I've heard its Luminous** not Luminoso because Milani has both :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Luminoso is their orange/peach baked blush. 

Originally Posted by smashinbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NYX blush.. forgot what shade but I think it was something peach..
I think the color is called "Piinched" and it comes in both cream and powder

Guys on the left: Pearlescent Pink from Wet and Wild and on the right Nars Orgasm. I know in the pic they're not that similar but on the cheeks they definitely are ! 

Quote: Originally Posted by misha17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Guys on the left: Pearlescent Pink from Wet and Wild and on the right Nars Orgasm. I know in the pic they're not that similar but on the cheeks they definitely are ! 

Will definitely look for this WnW blush! Thanks for the photo!

I third the E.L.F. candid coral. I have both and like my candid coral from elf better. the blush just somehow stays longer.

P.S. I love ELF blushes.

I'm thinking I maybe got a dud for my ELF Candid Coral   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it's nice when I swatch it with my finger but when applied to my cheeks I get NO color payoff :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

First post! Sooo BYS which is aussie has this super amazing dupe (or alteast its pretty close ) to Orgasm. Its called "coral" I think you can get it on www.fashionaddict.com.au. Heaps of swatches on google! i use it in one of my youtube videos, But i mistakenly called it "peach sundae" the one i used is "Coral" link to demo the product xxx Savage

I was going to recommend Benefit Bella Bamba, which is my favorite blush, but looked up the prices and you'd only be saving $1.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I've heard about the NYX dupe, but wonder if their blushes have staying power?  NYX Pinched does get rave reviews on MUA. 

I bought the Orgasm one from NARS and to be honest, it wasn't what I was expecting :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't see any kind of sheer on my cheeks idk its just bleh :/...Has anyone had the same problem? 

Quote: Originally Posted by sinead89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sleek rose gold xxxx

I second this one. Nyx pinched is the same basic concept but a lot more "pink" than peachy.

Back