Beauty Box 5 June 2013!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I decided to create a new thread for this. I'm thinking of subbing and I can't wait to see the spoilers/what you guys get!

I know it's probably early, but feel free to post here when you get your boxes.

I'm thinking of subbing too. Does anyone know if there are any codes out for BB5? I've searched but haven't found anything useful.

They haven't had codes in quite a long time. The best deal is probably the 3 months for $30, or even the year deal, but other than that there isn't one, sorry.​

There are no promo codes but if you sign up for the year membership the boxes end up being $8.33 each instead of $12 each which is huge savings. That's what I did. Once you are a member, every 5 referrals that sign up gets you a free box. They have also been having periodic referral promos to get extra bonus boxes.

Spoiler from email:

This month’s beauty box contains Coolway Cool Cleanse Shampoo, CoolwayCool Hydrate Conditioner, and Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Sunscreen or Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap Facial Cleanser...and more! 

I see Brazen again on there too... nice to see a couple new brands but please, no more Brazen for a while!

oh my goodness they are just going to send us the entire coolway line one box at a time

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Spoiler from email:

This month’s beauty box contains Coolway Cool Cleanse Shampoo, CoolwayCool Hydrate Conditioner, and Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Sunscreen or Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap Facial Cleanser...and more! 

So excited! This is my first month!

Please oh please let me get the Shea Terra. I've wanted to try that stuff forever and I already have more then enough sunscreen!

I cancelled since I'm tired of all the repeat brands (after only 3 months), but I think I am still getting June's box, since they made me pay a month in advanced. I can always re-subscribe if there are good spoilers. 

i was looking for this thread! haha. i actually dont mind the spoilers this month! 

I REALLY want the  Shea terra item, but I'm about over all the Coolway. At any rate I am just glad to see some brands that are new!

this was posted on their FB page today - nothing too crazy new. if you looked at the spoilers above this was already mentioned.

We couldn't be more excited about the Coolway shampoo & conditioner in our upcoming June BeautyBox5! These great products will leave your hair feeling silky-soft and nourished on top of adding volume and shine! The Porphrya Seaweed used in both the shampoo and conditioner contains over 60 trace minerals that provide intense nourishment to any hair type.

just checked on their FB to see whats going on because it's already the 18th and no shipping updates.

looks like they switched shipping companies and that's what the delay is:

Yesterday:

The June box is being processed for shipment as we type and heading out this week. You will the receive a shipping confirmation at that time

we are shipping out on the 17th because we have decided to use a different shipping company. We have high hopes this change will make Canadian shipping time shorter for the upcoming months. We apologize for any inconvenience that this transition may cause but are excited for the improvements that will occur.

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

just checked on their FB to see whats going on because it's already the 18th and no shipping updates.

looks like they switched shipping companies and that's what the delay is:

Yesterday:

The June box is being processed for shipment as we type and heading out this week. You will the receive a shipping confirmation at that time

we are shipping out on the 17th because we have decided to use a different shipping company. We have high hopes this change will make Canadian shipping time shorter for the upcoming months. We apologize for any inconvenience that this transition may cause but are excited for the improvements that will occur.
Thanks for posting! :)

Originally Posted by lilsxkitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box today.. lets just say it's entire contents are on my trade site..
would you mine posting some pictures?

Back