QOTD: June 5th, 2013: Have you made any big changes in your life lately?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've decided to head back to school for a masters in something I actually want to do and applied today. How about you? 

Yes actually. I have made significant lifestyle changes due to health issues including limiting my online time, almost completely cutting meat out of my diet, and I have gone back to doing more of my art stuff. It was hard at first but I have felt so much better and happier.

Yes actually. There's been a recent personal change in my life that I've been processing, that notwithstanding, perhaps it's timing... But I've been doing a lot of yoga, like 6-7 days a week since Feb, and now I've been thinking really hard of retiring in this biz and follow this yoga path... Unfortunately I don't have a lot people I can bounce my feelings about this too... Oh well...

Originally Posted by vogueboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes actually. There's been a recent personal change in my life that I've been processing, that notwithstanding, perhaps it's timing... But I've been doing a lot of yoga, like 6-7 days a week since Feb, and now I've been thinking really hard of retiring in this biz and follow this yoga path... Unfortunately I don't have a lot people I can bounce my feelings about this too... Oh well...
Bounce them to us!

Back