Nikki Apostolou

Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Got my June box today and WOW, what value and great products. :)

Everything is just great, all full sized, and except for a Revlon mascara, not usual drugstore brands. ( at least not my local drugstores).

I've never used Tarina Tarantino products- these look so pretty. 

Love that the Strange Beautiful nail polish is light blue and metallic silver. I want to learn to do some nail art using these colors and maybe one from the BB Mermaid box. :)

I also had no idea that Tarte' stain came in a shade called " Bridal". Love it too.  Also will use the Tarte' discount code card in the box. 

Overall, this is a tremendous value. If a person loves makeup, I can't imagine not liking this box. :)

• Like 1

I absolutely love this box.  I'm going to give July a shot but I'm almost worried I wont like it as much!!

The Tarina highlighter is fantastic under my eyes to cover the dark circles.  And I swoon over the Tarte cheek stain.  Seriously, it may be my new favorite kind of blush.

Use the blush this morning... AMAZING!  Out of all my boxes this month this was my favorite!

Spoiler for July's box

23ib0uq.png

I cannot wait for this product to stop showing up in subscription boxes!

• Like 2

Just got the spoiler... whomp whomp. I have plenty of sunblock, and 30 spf is WAY too many spfs for this girl. :-\ I like to get a little tan.

I like Purlisse, bit this is a dud in my book.

Boo. I cancelled the second this spoiler came out. I'm already getting this exact same thing in FabFitFun. I actually thought this was a makeup box, but I went back and saw there there have been a few skin/hair care items in the past. I want makeup!

I actually like Purlisse. Like LOVE that gentle soy cleansing milk and will totally be buying the full size if my face wash supply ever starts dwindling and actually really like their other moisturizer. So this isn't a terribly exciting spoiler, but as long as the other stuff is more fun, I'll be happy to get this.

When do they bill for the new month?

Im going to give boxycharm one more month's try. I'm not terribly excited by the purlisse but I really did love pretty much everything in my June box (i use the tarte and tarina highlighter every day now) so its worth one more shot.

I got my June box today, and the Tarina Tarantino highlighter doesn't work. It won't dispense. Ugh. I know you have to twist these kinds of brushes a lot of times before they come out, but I've turned it hundreds of times, and the products hasn't budged the slightest bit out of its original position. It's clearly not working. I emailed them to ask if I can exchange it. I hope so! That's the thing I was looking forward to most.

I got my June box today, and the Tarina Tarantino highlighter doesn't work. It won't dispense. Ugh. I know you have to twist these kinds of brushes a lot of times before they come out, but I've turned it hundreds of times, and the products hasn't budged the slightest bit out of its original position. It's clearly not working. I emailed them to ask if I can exchange it. I hope so! That's the thing I was looking forward to most.

Mine didn't either until I shook it upside down, hard. Try that. Once I got it flowing, it was seriously flowing.

• Like 1

Mine didn't either until I shook it upside down, hard. Try that. Once I got it flowing, it was seriously flowing.

Thanks, I'll try that, because I think I have twisted it about 700 times by now!

Oh awesome, it worked! That never occurred to me - I've used these clicky things so many times and never had that particular problem. Thanks!!

• Like 2

YAY! Glad it worked! I almost gave up too since I've never had to shake a product like that before, but I did notice that the cream wasn't moving at all after like 3 minutes of non-stop clicking, so I thought maybe I should mix it up.

That aside, I loved everything. Like everything. This is the first time that I haven't been meh on a single product in a box.

• Like 1

I cancelled Sample Society last month and haven't looked back and I'll be canceling Starlooks this month. . . I hope BoxyCharm can keep up this momentum. I mean seriously, Sephora brands in a $21 monthly box?   Based on past boxes, it looks like they're getting better every month. 

I just placed an order a few hours ago and it said I would be getting a box in five to ten days, so I'm also thinking it's the June box .  Plus, the subscribe button was next to a picture of all the items in the June box.  (please, oh please!) 

Purlisse is ok, but I can't help but wonder why they are in every single subscription box?  I have 3 of those moisturizers!  

I am SO excited I signed up! I just did it today, but it looks like I will still be getting the June box  :smilehappyyes:

When I first saw Boxycharm on the Youtube it looked so bad, but they have made their boxes so well the past couple of months, yay!  :laughno:

The only problem for me is that they do not ship to po boxes, making me ship it to my work. I hope they can change this soon.

I LOVED my first Boxy Charm box in June. It was a huge surprise because the sub doesn't get a lot of love on here for some reason..

Everything in my box are products I will use, except possibly the Revlon mascara. And it's not a " bad" product, like the BAB mascara is. I just have very sensitive eyes and have to be careful with mascara brands.

I hope July's box is another totally enjoyable and usable group of products. I'm excited to get it. 

• Like 2

Can the June box still be ordered?

According to their FAQs, your first box if the one from the month in which you sign up (unless they are out of stock), and then they charge you for the next one on the first of the following month. So you should still be able to get June's, I think.

Does anyone know if there will be another preview before the end of the month? I think I should cancel, because it doesn't really fit in my budget right now, but I'm also curious.

Does anyone know if there will be another preview before the end of the month? I think I should cancel, because it doesn't really fit in my budget right now, but I'm also curious.

Facebook says today.

• Like 2

Yes, it says that there is going to be a spoiler today on Facebook.  Last time they sent one to my email also.  I think it was on Wednesday.

Are they ever going to show us the second spoiler on facebook? I keep on checking back every hour  :(

• Like 1

I ordered on the 25th and emailed them and they said, yes, i would get the june box

The only bad thing is the purlisse for the July box.  Ugh.  I have SO much of that! Plus the FFF box one.

And they charge July 1st so I don't have a whole lot of time to figure it out since I wont have received my first box yet.  (of course I know im gonna love it but...)

According to Facebook, it's an Appeal Cosmetics lipstick. Never heard of this brand, is it known? And I don't care too much for lipstick. I should probably cancel.