• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Macadamia Hair Products Buy One, Get One Free at Target!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just looking for the Macadamia Healing Oil for my daughter who fell in love with it after she got it in one of her Ipsy bags, and I found it online at Target, buy one, get one free.  The fine print says select hair care products are buy one, get one free until 7/7.  I believe all of the Macadamia products are included. 
smile.gif

Oooh, I've been wanting to try this brand. This might be the final push I needed. Thanks for the heads up.

I was tempted to snag some backups of the deep repair masque but I noticed that the 8.5 oz one is $33 at Target, whereas the 16.9 oz one is $32 on Amazon (I've bought it from Amazon before), so I'll probably just stick with Amazon even though the price point on the masque is just about dead even with this BOGO deal. I'm not sure how the prices compare for the other products in the line though.

Back