Plus Size Stores

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi ladies! 

I recently lost some weight although I am still "plus size" and I am in need of new clothes. I used to shop at Torrid, but I feel like the prices are really high and the quality is going down. Lane Bryant is not really my style and it is pretty expensive. I've been liking Old Navy lately, they carry plus sizes and the quality is not bad for what you pay for. Forever21 has some cute pieces here and there but the quality is, well, F21 LOL.

What other stores/websites would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

You should check out Macy's, they currently have awesome sales up to 75% off on a lot of items, including plus size :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You should check out Macy's, they currently have awesome sales up to 75% off on a lot of items, including plus size :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yes, this! I just (as in this afternoon) paid $62 for four very '60s Mod/'70s _Maude_ business-casual-appropriate tops with an original retail value of $240. I'm going to try another location tomorrow for more. I haven't bought new stuff for work in years, so I can justify doing a little spree shopping this week, especially when we're talking about 60% or more off.

ASOS.com is having a huge 4th of July sale, and they carry a lot of cute plus size stuff. Free shipping and returns for them too! 

I love a plus size fashion brand named "Manon Baptiste" and cannot help telling others. It's my style. Google it, there are some shops which are selling this brand. 

Back