• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

July 2013 Birchbox Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was there something in your July Birchbox that you didn't get or that you did get but didn't want? Swap it!

1. Primary Terms of Service applies to the B/S/T forums and to this group.
  2. Members of Makeup Talk staff, administration and owners of MUT will not become involved in any disputes between sellers and buyers. All trades, sells and buys are at YOUR OWN RISK. You may report members to the moderator team if the items were counterfeit as we have a zero tolerance for counterfeit (fake) items to be posted on MUT.
  3. Posting in the B/S/T forums is a privilege not a right and those privileges maybe revoked if there are serious, legitimate, complaints made by members.
  4. Please have an open classified in the B/S/T forum so that feedback can be left for you in a swap.

I'd like to trade my bobby pins for something else. LMK what you don't want from your BB. I got the white ones. Thanks!

I have the following items to trade from my July BB: Klorane dry shampoo Green bobby pins I am interested in the following items: Model co lipstick in peony Pur minerals color correcting primer I would also be willing to trade the above items for a Derma/E scrub from the ipsy bag.

There was a lot of stuff this month I wanted and didn't get:

Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow
Caudalie Divine Legs
Jouer Luminzing Moisture Tint
Barrettes in more colors (I got the green ones)
Pur Minerals CC Cream
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation (in a light color) and It's Potent Eye Cream
Mini TIGI hairspray

edited to update traded item.

Check out what I have for trade in my signature
smile.gif

Looking for:

CC in Pardon My French

Bobby Pins

Model Co lipsticks

Trade list is below or PM me and I will send!  Thank you!

Hi! I'm getting two boxes arriving on July 15th and 17th. I'm getting a large foil of Kerastase Masque Chroma which I've sampled it twice in the past. I already have a full size of mask that I like better. A deluxe size of #4 Spray to trade as well because I already have a full size #4 spray. I know my trade list need a update; just PM and I'm flexible. I'm looking to get I.N.C.O. India Oil. I'm not a value VS price VS how much product in it type of person. I just don't like clutter and feel better knowing that someone would get the use out of product rather than it going to waste. It's not good for the environment, anyway. I have other past BB and Glossybox to trade and some Julep polishes (I believe two colors or 3) Just PM and I will post pics. Thanks!

So I am brand new at this trading stuff, but I have a few things from this month I would like to try to get.

I am looking for the ModelCo lipstick in nude 

and I also have the Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper

I have the white bobby pins also that I am looking to get rid of.

I am looking for the modelco lipstick in peony

the number 4 super comb & protect

the girl meets pearl

or the benefit eye cream

I'm pretty open to lots of items.  Any ideas for trades, just let me know!

Thanks

- Vanessa

I'm looking for:

- Clark's Botanical's anti-puff eye cream

- Derma-E microdermabrasion scrub (from July Ipsy)

- No 4 Clarifying Shampoo

- Supersmile toothpaste

- Vasanti brighten upWei pomegranate buffing beads
- Wei mud masks

I have (all unopened): - Beauty protector (sample from May) - Color Club in London Calling (sample from June) - Kiehl's rosa arctica eye cream (deluxe sample - 0.1 fl oz)

- LAQA & Co. lil' lip in pinkman (sample from June) - TIGI rockaholic flexible hairspray (sample from July)   Also, here's my trade list: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/130113/jpark107-trade-list

Have:

Box 19 (with Get Naked lipstick instead of Peony)

Will have: 

Second box 19 (with the assigned Peony)

Want:

ALL THE HAIR CLIPS.  Ahem.  Especially the green and blue ones.

Beauty Protector shampoo and conditioner

theBalm InStain blush

I.C.O.N. INDIA oil

Color Club Mod in Manhattan (is that being sent out this month?  I'm trying to collect the whole set, and I'm missing just this one!)

Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion

Would love full-box trades for (and I'm more than happy to trade a previous box from my main swap list!):

Box 12

Box 27

Ideally, I would prefer to not break up my boxes, although I do love the hair clips (in fact, I'm planning on ordering more!) and would not be devastated to keep them if someone specifically wanted everything *but* those clips.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry for a second post but I could not edit my 1st post!

What I have from BB:

• Number 4 Super Comb Prep and Protect size unknown as box is to arrive tomorrow
  • Pur Minerals CC Cream Broad Spectrum 40 SPF color and size unknown as box is scheduled to arrive tomorrow

Looking for:

• CC in Pardon My French
  • Bobby Pins
  • Model Co lipsticks

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im getting box 9--- https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/july-2013/july-2013-bb9 anyone want to do a full box swap?
Already traded. Still interested in:

- bobby pins!!!

- thebalm instain

- benefit its potent eye cream

- Any leave in sprays

- the rest of the wanderlust polishes except for london calling

Trade link below! 

I received:

-Color Club Wanderlust nailpolish in Pardon my French (the lavender one) (new)

-Whish shave cream in blueberry (.25 fl oz travel size tube, new)

-Kérastase Masque Chroma Captive - Treat (2 large foil packets- 0.51 fl oz each new)

-Birchbox hair pins in green (anyone want to trade their Blue pins for the Green pins?)

would love to trade for:

-ModelCo Party Proof Lipsticks Peony or Kitty

-Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper

-theBalm Instain blush

-Juliette has a Gun Not a Perfume

-CC Mod in Manhattan (the white one)

-Blue hairpins/bobby pins

I have a lot more stuff listed in my swaplists from other sub boxes (ipsy, Yuzen, beauty army, etc) & other goodies as well- please feel free to check out the links in my signature to see the rest available for trade.
biggrin.gif

I WANT:

The Balm InStain blush

Beauty Protector Shampoo & Conditioner

Folle de Joie perfume sample

I HAVE:

Caudalie Divine Legs

St Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion *pending*

I just updated my trade list with a bunch of stuff. Please take a look. 
smilehappyyes.gif

Hi Everybody,

I have:

Model Co lipstick in Get Naked (swatched) PENDING

Bobby pins in blue (unopened)

I would like:

Wei mud mask

Benefit eye cream

Other things I'm generally interested in: sunscreens, perfumes, eye creams without SPF, or just try me.

Have the following:

ICON India Hair Oil

Model Co lipstick Peony PENDING

Pureminerals CC Cream Medium

Birchbox Blue bobby pins

Looking for

theBalm blush

full tradelist here

I have: Model Co Party Proof Lipstick- Peony Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream Frais Towelette Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Body Drench Quick Tan Gradual Self Tanning Lotion- 2 foil packets Looking for: Benefit it's potent eye cream Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume theBalm inStain Thank you!!!

Back