Anyone know a good fluid mineral foundation recipe?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been pressing mica's & pigments for years, and I am in the process of putting together a business plan. I really want to concentrate on face products, and liquid mineral foundation is on the top of my list. I have found a few vague recipes but they haven't been much help. I know that formulating fluid foundation for minerals is a pretty lengthy process, but  I really want to give it a go. Any of you know of any recipe bases for liquid foundation? I don't want a simple "Add your favorite face cream to your minerals..." recipe. Crossing my fingers that someone has the answer here!

Wow, this is an interesting request. I am one of the lazy ones that goes out and buys makeup...and the furthest I get into putting effort into my makeup choices is checking out the ingredients.

But you know what? You did get me looking and I found a blog post that might be of help to you:

crunchybetty.com/nora-bloom-and-a-recipe-that-turns-your-mineral-powder-into-liquid-foundation..

In fact in my online search I found a bunch of results, so perhaps if this doesn't work for you you can give google a run for it's money
five.gif

the fluid mineral is using for which type of recipe.. I am using another mineral.. is this right or wrong... please share more infomation about good fluid mineral foundation recipe.. Thanks for share

I just saw this. Private-label-minerals has a liquid foundation base. I've been trying to incoprorate the same thing in my line and I just got them to make me a customized base. I bought a gallon. They can make it into a mousse, cream, liquid or whatever and then you just add your own pigments. Other than that I really have not seen many recipes for this as I think it is more complex. 

Back