Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Moonblossom

Ipsy: August complaints

Recommended Posts

Guest ButterflyGrl

IMHO you missed the grand entrance and hopefully exit of DRAMA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

 

In fairness, this is the same logic "that businesses have the right not to business with anyone" why stores and services have in the past "chosen" not to service black patrons/other POCs and now in some places LGBTQ+ customers.  I'm just saying the door opens both ways. I try to be mindful of that when I make wide, sweeping statements.

 

Hm I honestly didn't google that much about her, but wow, she does seem... out there. Who wants to bet she finds MUT and comes in an angry storm to defend herself XDDD ipsy was likely right in this case to end their business with her -- she seems like a pain the rear, but they seemed to handle it in a pretty poor manner. I mean it's one to thing to cancel her account and notify her that they canceled the account, but if it was for that reason they 1) shoulnd't have sent an email that said she could resubscribe (??) and two just should've sent her an email that said "because of your behaviour violations we're ceasing our business with you" along side with the cancellation of her account. She probably still would've put up a big fuss, but I'm just thinking some of the bad things she has on them now is partially due to them not handling the situation well overall.

 

In any case, hopefully she'll be off their backs now. Though I wonder why she isn't causing a huge fuss for BB because from a quick look at her blog, it does seem like she subscribes

Are you some sort of psychic?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ButterflyGrl
Are you some sort of psychic?!?!
Seriously thought the same thing! Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

 

I'm unclassy so I'm just going to point out that I called it! biggrin.gif

Only, I'm not angry. Nor am I here for drama. I saw you guys had questions, so I cam here with answers. And I am more than willing to answer any questions you have. So there's truly no need for any anticipation of drama or some sort of online catfight. 

 

 

Also, yes my fan page does have three other moderators, but I doubt that they would visit pages with "attitude" under the page name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been looking into their terms of service, I just think its weird that they are considering the subscription and facebook account the same thing.

 

This is about ipsy on facebook:

We expect all ipsters to abide by these guidelines and the Terms of Use, and (while we don't enjoy it) we reserve the right to remove offending content and ban offenders in order to maintain a safe and positive community. Thank you for being an ipster!

 

This is about the ipsy site itself. (Terms of use)

  1. Termination 
    ipsy may terminate, change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Site or the Site's services (including, without limitation, content, features or hours of availability), at any time and for any reason. ipsy may restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/or its services, or impose limits on certain features of the Site, if we believe you are in violation of our Terms of Use or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice, penalty or liability. Once you have been banned from use of the Site, you may not thereafter use the Site under a new username or identity. ipsy maintains a policy to terminate the Site use privileges of users who repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others (including those of ipsy).

It doesn't actually say that if you are "in abuse" on facebook that they can cancel your subscription. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as a remind to everyone to keep things civil. No fighting, bashing or name calling allowed. We're going to allow the conversation with Chelsea to continue for now so long as people keep it civil.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by gypsiemagic View Post

 

I've been looking into their terms of service, I just think its weird that they are considering the subscription and facebook account the same thing.

 

This is about ipsy on facebook:

We expect all ipsters to abide by these guidelines and the Terms of Use, and (while we don't enjoy it) we reserve the right to remove offending content and ban offenders in order to maintain a safe and positive community. Thank you for being an ipster!

 

This is about the ipsy site itself. (Terms of use)

  1. Termination 

    ipsy may terminate, change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Site or the Site's services (including, without limitation, content, features or hours of availability), at any time and for any reason. ipsy may restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/or its services, or impose limits on certain features of the Site, if we believe you are in violation of our Terms of Use or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice, penalty or liability. Once you have been banned from use of the Site, you may not thereafter use the Site under a new username or identity. ipsy maintains a policy to terminate the Site use privileges of users who repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others (including those of ipsy).

It doesn't actually say that if you are "in abuse" on facebook that they can cancel your subscription. 

 

"or for any other reason without notice, penalty or liability."

 

I'm pretty sure "repeated instances of aggressive or abusive behaviour (whether the poster intended them that way or not) count as "any other reason". That little statement there is legalese for "we can cancel your account if you cause problems for us of any nature".

 

Chelsea, since you say you are willing to answer any legitimate questions, why did you continue to insist you got a full-sized Benetint when not a single person on the site got one, and not edit or retract that post about how "unfair" it was that some folks were getting a full-sized Revolution lipstick when it came to light that it was a tiny sample and only worth a couple of dollars more than the full-sized lip balm? I'm curious, since that kind of kills the bulk of your argument about "fairness" and a large part of the reason you were badmouthing the service all over the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ButterflyGrl
Only, I'm not angry. Nor am I here for drama. I saw you guys had questions, so I cam here with answers. And I am more than willing to answer any questions you have. So there's truly no need for any anticipation of drama or some sort of online catfight.  Also, yes my fan page does have three other moderators, but I doubt that they would visit pages with "attitude" under the page name.
If that is true then good, I stand corrected and am happy to retract my statement!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Moonblossom View Post

 

 

"or for any other reason without notice, penalty or liability."

 

I'm pretty sure "repeated instances of aggressive or abusive behaviour (whether the poster intended them that way or not) count as "any other reason". That little statement there is legalese for "we can cancel your account if you cause problems for us of any nature".

 

Chelsea, since you say you are willing to answer any legitimate questions, why did you continue to insist you got a full-sized Benetint when not a single person on the site got one, and not edit or retract that post about how "unfair" it was that some folks were getting a full-sized Revolution lipstick when it came to light that it was a tiny sample and only worth a couple of dollars more than the full-sized lip balm? I'm curious, since that kind of kills the bulk of your argument about "fairness" and a large part of the reason you were badmouthing the service all over the internet.

1. To the best of my knowledge I received a full (or at least deluxe sample) sized benetint. If I misread the net/weight of the package (which has long since been thrown away) then I apologize? 

 

2. I was among several dozen people who believed that we were receiving full sized UD lipsticks, still believing it until I opened the bag when it arrived not that long ago. I am still among those who believe it was unfair for some to be given lipstick while others were given chapstick. If it would make you personally feel better if I wrote a post that says "they're not full sized, but still worth more than lip balm," I can, though it wouldn't in any way change my opinion on this particular issue, nor do I think it would change the opinions of those who are still perturbed at the issue. I haven't even gotten around to writing about the Aug. bag in the first place as I have been too busy with my work and studies. My girly blog is a side hobby for my enjoyment. Sometimes I go months without updating it. Sorry. I'm just super busy 99.999% of the time.

 

I also disagree with your statement that I had "badmouthed" Ipsy all over the internet. To the contrary, I still declared my appreciation for them and my happiness with their service in contrast with my minimal complaint. Since I've been reviewing these services (albeit sparingly) I don't feel that sharing a valid "con" against my definitely bloated list of "pros" could constitute as "badmouthing."  I don't believe I need to share links to these things, since it's all documented on my blog anyway. 

 

While under business law standards they may have covered their tails by adding that they can cancel subs at any time for any reason, they are still responsible for maintaining a public image, and if they get a repeated reputation of mistreating customers (which they appear to be getting), then they kill their own business without the need for "lawsuits" and the like.

 

I also deny any allegations that I was "aggressive." Assertive, perhaps, but not aggressive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Moonblossom View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsiemagic View Post

 

I've been looking into their terms of service, I just think its weird that they are considering the subscription and facebook account the same thing.

 

This is about ipsy on facebook:

We expect all ipsters to abide by these guidelines and the Terms of Use, and (while we don't enjoy it) we reserve the right to remove offending content and ban offenders in order to maintain a safe and positive community. Thank you for being an ipster!

 

This is about the ipsy site itself. (Terms of use)

  1. Termination 

    ipsy may terminate, change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Site or the Site's services (including, without limitation, content, features or hours of availability), at any time and for any reason. ipsy may restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/or its services, or impose limits on certain features of the Site, if we believe you are in violation of our Terms of Use or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice, penalty or liability. Once you have been banned from use of the Site, you may not thereafter use the Site under a new username or identity. ipsy maintains a policy to terminate the Site use privileges of users who repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others (including those of ipsy).

It doesn't actually say that if you are "in abuse" on facebook that they can cancel your subscription. 

 

"or for any other reason without notice, penalty or liability."

 

I'm pretty sure "repeated instances of aggressive or abusive behaviour (whether the poster intended them that way or not) count as "any other reason". That little statement there is legalese for "we can cancel your account if you cause problems for us of any nature".

 

Chelsea, since you say you are willing to answer any legitimate questions, why did you continue to insist you got a full-sized Benetint when not a single person on the site got one, and not edit or retract that post about how "unfair" it was that some folks were getting a full-sized Revolution lipstick when it came to light that it was a tiny sample and only worth a couple of dollars more than the full-sized lip balm? I'm curious, since that kind of kills the bulk of your argument about "fairness" and a large part of the reason you were badmouthing the service all over the internet.

Yeah, I definitely see which part they would state if asked, but that is in their terms of service for the site, so if they are including facebook (which actually has its own TOS) under the ipsy.com "site" then its totally legit, I just have an issue saying that ipsy.com = facebook.com/ipsy since technically ipsy owns owns one page and not the other.

 

 

I second wondering about the benetint and revolution lipsticks! definitely a fairly worded legitimate question! nice job moonblossom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone who got a Benetint got the deluxe sample size, which is much, much smaller than the full size.

 

And I don't give a fig what you do one way or another, I don't work for Ipsy, I don't represent them. I was just pointing out that the rather alarmingly large pile of "evidence" you'd collected about Ipsy's unfair business practices was all quite faulty, and you kept insisting that you were right and somehow a magical exception to the rule, instead of going "oh, hey, my mistake" when someone commented on it in your post.

 

I also like how you have completely ignored the quote I posted about your incredibly abusive language towards people on Twitter, which may not be related to the Ipsy issue but does serve to support a pattern of behaviour. People who aren't argumentative and confrontational don't usually suggest that someone look into a "tapeworm diet". There is plenty of corroborating evidence to support the theory that you were booted for upsetting people.

 

I've said all I'm going to say on this and I'm not going to engage with this issue further. I know I participated in it but it's massively derailed the generally light-hearted tones of these threads, and I'm wondering if maybe it could be broken off into a separate thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've moved a few posts from the September spoiler thread into it's own thread since it is a serious matter worth having it's own thread for discussion. I know many people have had complaints about Ipsy in August some justified, some not so discuss away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post

 

I've moved a few posts from the September spoiler thread into it's own thread since it is a serious matter worth having it's own thread for discussion. I know many people have had complaints about Ipsy in August some justified, some not so discuss away.

Thanks for creating this. Hope folks use it.  I stopped reading the Ipsy threads primarily because the volume of complaints about the August bag was too much of a downer for me. Sigh, hopefully Ipsy resolves it on their end soon, would love to have folks excited about receiving spoilers and bags again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Moonblossom View Post

 

Everyone who got a Benetint got the deluxe sample size, which is much, much smaller than the full size.

 

And I don't give a fig what you do one way or another, I don't work for Ipsy, I don't represent them. I was just pointing out that the rather alarmingly large pile of "evidence" you'd collected about Ipsy's unfair business practices was all quite faulty, and you kept insisting that you were right and somehow a magical exception to the rule, instead of going "oh, hey, my mistake" when someone commented on it in your post.

 

I also like how you have completely ignored the quote I posted about your incredibly abusive language towards people on Twitter, which may not be related to the Ipsy issue but does serve to support a pattern of behaviour. People who aren't argumentative and confrontational don't usually suggest that someone look into a "tapeworm diet". There is plenty of corroborating evidence to support the theory that you were booted for upsetting people.

 

I've said all I'm going to say on this and I'm not going to engage with this issue further. I know I participated in it but it's massively derailed the generally light-hearted tones of these threads, and I'm wondering if maybe it could be broken off into a separate thread?

See...you asked me a question and I answered you honestly and civilly, to which you chose to attack me. If this was your motive from the get go, why even ask me questions? 

 

I also chose to ignore a quote you posted about Twitter because it is irrelevant to this discussion. I am sure all of us, including you, have gotten into arguments and "fights" with our enemies, friends and foes. My arguments with random people regarding personal and other matters don't matter in this context, except for that you are trying to use it as fodder to abuse and attack me -- even though you were asked not to by the mod of this forum.

 

That's a shame, because I believe I was answering your questions and engaging in an adult discussion. I can see now that this was one-sided. :(

 

Like I had stated to another poster: I didn't come here to argue or engage in "drama." I came here to answer questions for adults in a civil manner. If you can't participate in an adult manner without attacking me and using year-old twitter fights with people you don't know and topics you don't know about as some sort of unnecessary ammo against me, then clearly our discussion is over, and I'll just focus on talking to the others.

 

P.s. -- it's extremely illogical to claim that I was booted for upsetting people on Ipsy this month because I argued with someone a year ago on Twitter.....and an unnecessary attack. I just wanted to reiterate that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
See...you asked me a question and I answered you honestly and civilly, to which you chose to attack me. If this was your motive from the get go, why even ask me questions?  I also chose to ignore a quote you posted about Twitter because it is irrelevant to this discussion. I am sure all of us, including you, have gotten into arguments and "fights" with our enemies, friends and foes. My arguments with random people regarding personal and other matters don't matter in this context, except for that you are trying to use it as fodder to abuse and attack me -- even though you were asked not to by the mod of this forum. That's a shame, because I believe I was answering your questions and engaging in an adult discussion. I can see now that this was one-sided. :( Like I had stated to another poster: I didn't come here to argue or engage in "drama." I came here to answer questions for adults in a civil manner. If you can't participate in an adult manner without attacking me and using year-old twitter fights with people you don't know and topics you don't know about as some sort of unnecessary ammo against me, then clearly our discussion is over, and I'll just focus on talking to the others. P.s. -- it's extremely illogical to claim that I was booted for upsetting people on Ipsy this month because I argued with someone a year ago on Twitter.....and an unnecessary attack. I just wanted to reiterate that. 
I don't think that Moonblossom was trying to abuse or attack you. She was just giving evidence (that may be old or irrelevant, so be it) to support ipsy's side of the events which took place. Also, the things people say and how people react on the Internet can follow them for years. I'm sure it was just a bit of information that was picked up along the way. If you are to search your name through google, multiple hits come up explaining past events that have included you, that's just what happens when you decide to put your life on the web.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by KellyKaye View Post

 

 

I don't think that Moonblossom was trying to abuse or attack you. She was just giving evidence (that may be old or irrelevant, so be it) to support ipsy's side of the events which took place.

Irrelevant. She tried to dig up dirt on me, and then used an argument I had with a friend of mine over a year ago as some kind of proof of why Ipsy would ban me off their page a year later, completely ignoring the fact that this was a heated exchange between two people that was very much double-sided. It was dishonest of her to do so, because her intent was to paint a picture of me that would indicate that I somehow exhibit the same behavior on a site where I would otherwise maintain a composed demeanor, which is a total falsehood.

 

This would be no different than ignoring someone's claims of harassment in the work place simply because the victim pushed a girl off a swing in the 3rd grade. There is no logical comparison between the two. It's also something akin to victim-blaming. "You did something in your past that I find unsavory, therefore you deserve what you got in an unrelated event in the future."  Furthermore, it was based out of ignorance. While my words were harsh, she ignored the entire situation surrounding them, only providing the worst side of things to support her stance in this -- it was very misleading of her to put that quote without at least acknowledging the entire situation - -a situation that I don't really feel like I should explain since it was a personal matter (unfortunately made public) over a year ago that has since been completely resolved and publicly addressed via other platforms., and again, it has absolutely not a lick to do with Ipsy or even makeup at all.

 

At any rate, that is now a dead issue. I won't address her or the topic surrounding her attack on me. And yes, I still wholeheartedly feel that it was an attack (at the most) and at the least it was disingenuous and flawed reasoning. 

 

 

 

I came here, like I stated above, with friendly intentions. While I knew that there was a chance I'd end up having to defend myself, I really didn't think I'd have to defend myself against unnecessary attacks pertaining to year-old topics unrelated to makeup blogging and subscription services. I came here to answer honest questions about what happened between me and Ipsy. I didn't come here to defend myself against people who clearly have an ax to grind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MissTrix View Post

 

 

She wrote an article on July 31st called "Is Ipsy Ripping Off Its Customers?" so frankly I'm not buying the whole "out of the kindness of my heart" claim on the proposed giveaway post that led to her ban.

Wow. I read that article and facts do not seem to be her friend. She did not get any of the facts right regarding ipsy's services, the products, sizes and value. It isn't hard to get that straight in a three paragraph article. Is she channeling Rush Limbaugh? Seems she wants to be a shock jock internet sensation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wow. I read that article and facts do not seem to be her friend. She did not get any of the facts right regarding ipsy's services, the products, sizes and value. It isn't hard to get that straight in a three paragraph article. Is she channeling Rush Limbaugh? Seems she wants to be a shock jock internet sensation. 
^^this. But whatever! I think this thread should be removed because nothing has been resolved and I feel that it's just allowing more fuel to a fire that should be put out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know this lady and I can't pretend to know the story but if witching, complaining and being confused about sample sizes is what got her "banned" from doing business with Ipsy, I wonder why they're still doing business with me since I did all three of those things.

 

I think Ipsy dropped the ball on this.  Yes, ban her from facebook if you have  to...which to me is still pretty harsh because unless you're threatening bodily injury, slandering someone or dropping f-bombs with every other word, it's all really just words on a page.  But to refuse service to someone because they tweak you is just plain juvenile.  General Mills doesn't refuse to sell Cheerios to the people who bombed their page over the GMO brouhahaa...ya know?

 

I wrote Ipsy to air my disappointment and never received a response from them even though I asked specific questions about how and when boxes are shipped and who gets what because it seems to me the people who get their boxes later are the ones who get the lowest value boxes.

 

I'm not taking sides on this.  I'm disappointed with Ipsy and even more disappointed they couldn't bother to respond to me neither on their facebook page nor via email.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Chelsea Hoffman View Post

 

Irrelevant. She tried to dig up dirt on me, and then used an argument I had with a friend of mine over a year ago as some kind of proof of why Ipsy would ban me off their page a year later, completely ignoring the fact that this was a heated exchange between two people that was very much double-sided. It was dishonest of her to do so, because her intent was to paint a picture of me that would indicate that I somehow exhibit the same behavior on a site where I would otherwise maintain a composed demeanor, which is a total falsehood.

 

This would be no different than ignoring someone's claims of harassment in the work place simply because the victim pushed a girl off a swing in the 3rd grade. There is no logical comparison between the two. It's also something akin to victim-blaming. "You did something in your past that I find unsavory, therefore you deserve what you got in an unrelated event in the future."  Furthermore, it was based out of ignorance. While my words were harsh, she ignored the entire situation surrounding them, only providing the worst side of things to support her stance in this -- it was very misleading of her to put that quote without at least acknowledging the entire situation - -a situation that I don't really feel like I should explain since it was a personal matter (unfortunately made public) over a year ago that has since been completely resolved and publicly addressed via other platforms., and again, it has absolutely not a lick to do with Ipsy or even makeup at all.

 

At any rate, that is now a dead issue. I won't address her or the topic surrounding her attack on me. And yes, I still wholeheartedly feel that it was an attack (at the most) and at the least it was disingenuous and flawed reasoning. 

 

 

 

I came here, like I stated above, with friendly intentions. While I knew that there was a chance I'd end up having to defend myself, I really didn't think I'd have to defend myself against unnecessary attacks pertaining to year-old topics unrelated to makeup blogging and subscription services. I came here to answer honest questions about what happened between me and Ipsy. I didn't come here to defend myself against people who clearly have an ax to grind.

 

Okay since I brought up your post in the first place I feel vaguely obligated to actually comment, especially since you've directly addressed me at least once. I started a reply and then deleted it because I didn't want to stir up any more crap, but since you insist...

 

1) Pro tip: coming here and purporting about how you're ~internet famous~ as your introduction is not going to win any brownie points with us. Or like, anyone on the internet. And inb4 you say "i didn't do that!!" I will quote you:

 

Quote:
Shirley Phelps is a fan of my work. I'm a criminal profiler and author. She follows my crime stories -- so unfortunately I am followed by the entire "church" on Twitter and other venues. I also blog frequently about how stupid they are and how much I wish they'd just stfu and go the eff away and leave everyone alone.   My coverage of their antics and my stance as an atheist attracted Margie Phelps to blog about me on one of the platforms that I also blog on. That sparked the "God Hates Chelsea Hoffman" t-shirt line, btw. It was popular for about a month.

 

You could've summarised that as "I'm an author and have covered WBC's antics, In return, have attracted their ire," which would've been succinct and told us just as much without trying to cling to your internet fame.

 

 

2) Moonblossom did not "dig up dirt" on you. You are, in so many terms, a public person (as you chose to have many public sites and use your name publically as a writer), therefore you have left an internet footprint. I would like to point out that it's your choice to be a public person with a huge internet footprint since there are plenty of famous bloggers who are relatively anonymous (including the lady who runs Scrangie), and most bloggers only use their first name. The fact that you think you're being maligned is on you and not any of us since Moonblossom (and most of us probably) don't actually care that much!

 

 

3) Which brings me to this point: your situation (previously) was the topic of discussion. No one is putting you on trial. I'm not sure why you feel so vehemently that you need to defend yourself since, as I said, you are not on trial. Actually, I was quite sympathetic to your plight until you came here yelling up a storm (not mad? really? stay pressed), and Moonblossom was just offering up an alternative viewpoint based on her experiences and what she knew.

 

I'm not sure if you realized this, but this is a discussion board. We discuss things, from all points of view. In fact, if you've actually bothered to read through the forum, plenty of us have unflattering things to say about Ipsy, Michelle Phan, and her new cosmetics line EM too so that isn't a personal vendetta against you. Also, I'm not sure why you felt so utterly necessary to clear your name with a group of strangers since, again, most of us don't care much either way...so I'm not sure why it really affects you this much.

 

4) Arguing with you is utterly tiring since you so entirely and completely buy into your own truthiness that it's like arguing with a brick wall. maeaeh.gif Have fun replying, as you will, but I'd rather be talking about nail polish on another thread. wavey.gif

 

 

5) you're welcome, by the way, for the free hits

 

6) randomly, I never realised we had this emoticon before.  maeaeh.gif what does it mean?!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've removed a few posts made after my warning above since the comments did not contribute to the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!


  • Posts

    • Have you heard about the Beauty DNA test?  Isn't anything new to you? I discovered one of the beauty articles talking about Beauty DNA test. It said a  test could customise a skincare routine based on our Genetic ( sounds personal in my opinion )   I did   order a kit online.  ( many companies offer the test) ,and my package is on its way.   I will give you guys an update soon about how I do the test and what results I  get. Anyway, If some of you have tried the test yourself, please share with me. Thank You        
    • Hi. I really like to watch how the model girls are preparing for casting and how everything is arranged from the inside. Now I am also studying in more detail all the main points and you can also look at our website. Here are interesting details from the life of super models from the African continent.
    • It's too bad the serum didn't work out as well as you expected. Have you tried diluting it in your toner or moisturizer?
    • this 5 product most sell on amazon  LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream Moisturizer. COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch. Differin Gel.  Thayers Witch Hazel Toner Areno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.
    • I saw this DIY mascara on Pinterest and it made me wonder how many people actually DIY their makeup. Lip scrub, I've tried before and it was fine. How about you?

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook

×