Sign in to follow this  
deactivateduser232015

Julep October 2013 (Spoilers)

Halloweeny microglitterbomb! Think America the Beautiful in black/gunmetal/silver with, like, black cats/bats and silver skulls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdmom View Post

Definitely want more green!

I second this one.   I am still looking for my perfect green.  I want a deep emerald green with no glitter with a metallic sheen to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

What are your hopes and dreams for October? 

I'd love to see some dark green-greys, maybe with shimmer. Some autumn-y duochromes!

It's not even a week into September and you had to start an October thread!  :icon_lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrenee View Post

It's not even a week into September and you had to start an October thread!  :icon_lol:

...But Julep isn't like Birchbox or Ipsy. The window for picking the next box opens in two weeks exactly O_o I don't think that's jumping the gun. The BB Sept thread was active way before 2 weeks the 10th reveal.

I want metallic green ... a dupe for Chanel's Alchimie ... I think I have posted about it enough for you to all know this is my dream color! And JinSoon's Epidote. Other colors ... I NEED a medium to dark basic purple ... I like to match my nail colors to some of my clothes and it seems I have a lot of fall purple colors and didn't realize it. I love the idea of a glitterbomb for Halloween, but haven't noticed Julep jumping on that wagon except for patriotic shades. A deep rust glitter that I thought Tatiana was going to be. . but is not...

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrenee View Post

...But Julep isn't like Birchbox or Ipsy. The window for picking the next box opens in two weeks exactly O_o I don't think that's jumping the gun. The BB Sept thread was active way before 2 weeks the 10th reveal.

That's true.  But mentally, I'm still in August and have yet to start thinking about September (even though I got my Julep box) and also October!

... that being said, I do agree that I look forward to dark greens and shimmers!  :smilehappyyes:

I remember last October being the crackles.  I had just started subscribing and skipped that month.  Seems like that was also the first time Julep offered an alternative box, kind of along the lines of the Maven's choice box.  I'm also remembering some cool jewelry.  Hopefully my mind is not must making this all up :).

For this October, I'd like a black glitter or complex shimmer of some sort.  A pumpkin orange textured polish, perhaps.  A rust jelly polish that is not sheer like the Rock Candy polishes, something with bold color but translucent.

Halloweeny microglitterbomb! Think America the Beautiful in black/gunmetal/silver with, like, black cats/bats and silver skulls.
I would love this! Julep, please make this!

I like the sounds of a shaped festive glitter! Anything except spiders!! I would actually love a leaf shaped glitter bomb too. Dark colors sounds good too, maybe with a few sheers with colored shimmers in them to round out the collection? I would also LOVE if we got jewelry for the extra. IMO they owe us an awesome extra this month since the last few were mega snooze-fests! I know it's an extra and all but the extras used to be what made me so excited about the boxes.

• Like 1

I want metallic green ... a dupe for Chanel's Alchimie ... I think I have posted about it enough for you to all know this is my dream color! And JinSoon's Epidote. Other colors ... I NEED a medium to dark basic purple ... I like to match my nail colors to some of my clothes and it seems I have a lot of fall purple colors and didn't realize it. I love the idea of a glitterbomb for Halloween, but haven't noticed Julep jumping on that wagon except for patriotic shades. A deep rust glitter that I thought Tatiana was going to be. . but is not...
I HAVE to tell you: I got my Jin Soon today & love it! The formula was amazing. If you are looking for an extra special treat for yourself (or to put on your holiday wish list) I would HIGHLY recommend Jin Soon. As for October wish list- I really don't know what I want! I've had a huge influx of fall colors, so I'll just check out what they offer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyme502 View Post

I'm hoping for a burnt orange, a fall or Halloween glitter bomb would be nice, and I would like a reddy brown.

I definitely think a burnt orange creme would be a good item to add to the collection, but what do you mean by red-y brown? Julep already has both Coco and Lucy for cremes, Caroline and Boris & Nicole for shimmers. did you mean lighter? Because there's Nan for cremes. I've had enough oxblood and burgundy tbh. :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicalriley View Post

I HAVE to tell you: I got my Jin Soon today & love it! The formula was amazing. If you are looking for an extra special treat for yourself (or to put on your holiday wish list) I would HIGHLY recommend Jin Soon.
As for October wish list- I really don't know what I want! I've had a huge influx of fall colors, so I'll just check out what they offer!

Jess, do you order JASPER?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Loves View Post

Maybe she meant a rust. A shimmer rust would be gorgeous!

WYes, it WOULD, Alicia!

Quote:

I definitely think a burnt orange creme would be a good item to add to the collection, but what do you mean by red-y brown? Julep already has both Coco and Lucy for cremes, Caroline and Boris & Nicole for shimmers. did you mean lighter? Because there's Nan for cremes. I've had enough oxblood and burgundy tbh. :|

I mean lighter, a more khaki Nan maybe.  Nan is too red.  I don't want an oxblood or a burgundy.  I want a light brown, almost khaki, with red tones.  

I don't really wear many typical fall colors, so who knows if the October box will have anything for me. I'm still excited for it though and hoping for more neutrals (yawn, I know no one else is ;-))

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyme502 View Post

I mean lighter, a more khaki Nan maybe.  Nan is too red.  I don't want an oxblood or a burgundy.  I want a light brown, almost khaki, with red tones.  

But not rust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowerfish View Post

I don't really wear many typical fall colors, so who knows if the October box will have anything for me. I'm still excited for it though and hoping for more neutrals (yawn, I know no one else is ;-))

Colors this fall are all over the place in everybody's collections, Flowerfish! Even some really bright versions of typical fall colors. Hope you can find something you like. 

Wanting Glitter, glitter, & more glitter. I'm super obsessed right now!!! Loving Meaganola idea of Halloween glitter with skulls,etc.

i love the ideas for more greens, microglitters and a haloween polish like america the beautiful. i'd also like one just like fireworks.

I REALLY REALLY WANT A BROWN POLISH LIKE VIVIEN.