~So Big mascara

~Skyn Iceland Eye gels

Would Like:

Butter Nailpolish

Cailyn (please no Apple red)

other various Birchbox/Ipsy goodies  :)

​

I believe the Cailyn only came in Apple Red

WILL HAVE: John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo WOULD LIKE: Pretty much anything else from September Ipsy or Birchbox :)

according to my glam room, i'm slated to receive the cailyn tinted lip balm elizabeth mott mascara nyx eyeshadow (unsure of color) jessie's girl liquid eyeliner chella highlighter pencil (from a previous month's bag) i'd be interested in butter london birchbox september items specifically the caudalie hand cream and cleansing water and the davines sea salt spray thanks!

Will have:

100mi-hlgrtx9i4zv731q.jpg

Photo Credit: Ipsy

Elizabeth Mott

It's So Big Volumizing Mascara

100mi-hlgswvug7fv78xs.jpg

NYX

Single Eye Shadow

100mi-hlgtf6ejvf52c60.jpg

Starlooks

Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil

100mi-hlgs9dtogjz55i0.jpg

J.Cat Beauty

Fantabulous Lipstick

Want:

The butter london polish

I will have up for trade:

NYX eyeshadow (will update the color when I get my bag)

Starlooks eyeliner

John Frieda Shampoo and Conditioner

Plus a whole trade list full of stuff from past Ipsy bags as well as Glossybox, Birchbox, and Sample Society

Looking for (and REALLY want):

Cailyn Lip Balm

butterLONDON LaMoss polish

Jessie's Girl Liquid Liner

I have:

Cailynn Lip Balm

Starlooks EyeLiner in Obsidian

NYX Eye Shadow in Golden Poppy

Want:

Freeman sheet masks

Butter London

Skyn Iceland eye gels

or try me with BB or other items.

See my trade list in signature for other things I have to trade

Done...thanks!

Will have:

Cailyn Lip Balm in Big Apple (x2)

Starlooks Eye Pencil in Obsidian

Would like:

Butter London in La Moss

Skyn Eye Gels

Soak Wash (from Birchbox)

Amika Blow Up Spray (from Birchbox)

Mereadesso Moisturizer (from Birchbox)

Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream (from Birchbox)

open to other suggestions :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooreeeg View Post

WILL HAVE:
John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner
John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo

WOULD LIKE:
Pretty much anything else from September Ipsy or Birchbox smile.gif

Double this :( My first Ipsy bag and a litle bummed to be getting these two. 

Will Have:

skyn ICELAND Hydro Eye Gels

Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm

Starlooks Obisidan Kohl Eye pencil

also have the Chella Highlighter Pencil (bought eye bright from benefit and I like that one better)

Want:

J. Cat Fantabulous Lippie

Victoria Jackson Brow Pencil

Jessie's Girl Liquid Liner

Will Have: skyn ICELAND Hydro Eye Gels Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm Starlooks Obisidan Kohl Eye pencil also have the Chella Highlighter Pencil (bought eye bright from benefit and I like that one better) Want: J. Cat Fantabulous Lippie Victoria Jackson Brow Pencil Jessie's Girl Liquid Liner
Ill give you the JCat lipstick for the eye gels :)

I will be receiving:

John Frieda Shampoo

John Frieda Conditioner

(I will count these two items as one, so I would like to trade for one item.)

I would like:

Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil

POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon

Jessie's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Swapping my entire Ipsy bag this month plus my hedge fund polish from BB

I will soon be receiving

Victoria Jackson brow pencil in Taupe

Cailyn lip gloss in red

NYX in what looks like gunmetal or almost black-definitely smoky look

Starlooks eyeliner in Obsidian

Mascara

Not looking for anything in particular but will look at all swap lists

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Is it really as good as it claims to be in fighting skin aging or would you say retinol is still better?
    • Features:New quality100% new productsProduct Name: Peel-off Blackhead Acne Nasal Sticker 10PCS 20 pcs 50 pcsStyle: Nasal stickerEffect: Shrink pores, remove blackheads, acne, anti acne, deep cleansing.Weight: 15gColor: As shown in the pictureHow to use✅After cleansing, wet the nose thoroughly with clean water, remove the transparent film of the nasal paste, and press the smooth surface of the nasal paste along the bridge of the nose to the two sides of the nasal ala to remove air.✅Wait until the nasal patch becomes completely dry and hard (do not feel the nasal patch while waiting). Remove the nasal patch from both sides of the alar to the bridge of the nose, and quickly remove it from the bottom up.✅ finally, tap some toner or essence on the nose and nose. Buy Now : https://www.ziloshop.com/products/nose-blackhead-remover-mask-pore-cleaner?variant=30236540633219
    • Dancer's Kit by Mehron Finally...an affordable solution to every dancers makeup dilemma! The new, All-inclusive Dancer makeup Kit includes all of the vital cosmetic tools needed to create the perfect stage face. Along with an eight-page step-by-step pictorial instruction booklet, created by makeup artists for the American Ballet Theater, to help dance teachers and their students create an innovative look for every performance. You receive all this in your Professional Dancer's Makeup Kit by Mehron:   Step-by-Step Pictorial Instructions  5-Color Celebre Makeup Palette Barrier Spray Glitter Dust Shimmer Powder  Full-Size Pencil Liner Waterproof Mascara Non-latex Foam Wedge  Double Point Cotton Swabs Colorset Setting Powder  Powder Puff Makeup Remover Cloth   We Ship within 24 Hour, if you order on a Friday your item will be shipped either on Friday or Monday. Please contact us if you need the item to be shipped via Express Mail or Priority mail. Indiana Shipments are charged Indiana Sales Tax. Buy Now : https://theatricalavenue.com/products/mehron-complete-student-dance-makeup-kit-set-professional-easy-instructions
    • Dancer's Kit by Mehron Finally...an affordable solution to every dancers makeup dilemma! The new, All-inclusive Dancer makeup Kit includes all of the vital cosmetic tools needed to create the perfect stage face. Along with an eight-page step-by-step pictorial instruction booklet, created by makeup artists for the American Ballet Theater, to help dance teachers and their students create an innovative look for every performance. You receive all this in your Professional Dancer's Makeup Kit by Mehron:   Step-by-Step Pictorial Instructions  5-Color Celebre Makeup Palette Barrier Spray Glitter Dust Shimmer Powder  Full-Size Pencil Liner Waterproof Mascara Non-latex Foam Wedge  Double Point Cotton Swabs Colorset Setting Powder  Powder Puff Makeup Remover Cloth   We Ship within 24 Hour, if you order on a Friday your item will be shipped either on Friday or Monday. Please contact us if you need the item to be shipped via Express Mail or Priority mail. Indiana Shipments are charged Indiana Sales Tax. Buy Now : https://theatricalavenue.com/products/mehron-complete-student-dance-makeup-kit-set-professional-easy-instructions

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook