Sign in to follow this  
internetchick

Anyone buying from the RiRi Hearts MAC fall release?

I have had nothing but bad luck with the SE brushes. Still, I may get them. I can always return them if they disappoint, and if they don't then I didn't miss out.
That's exactly what I'm worried about. I've never bought any special edition brushes because they always get such bad reviews. Unfortunately I'm not in the US so I can't return them if the quality ends up being awful. Boo. :( Here's to hoping the RiRi brushes turn out to be the exception to the rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaWarwick View Post

I really like the MAC Talk That Talk Lipstick. That being said I don't know where I'd ever wear it.

What do you all think are really wearable/must have shades?

RiRi Woo has looked good on everyone I have seen it on.

The other shades I feel will only look good on certain skin tones. That won't stop me from buying and trying, but I do know the rest have a decent chance of not suiting me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioness90 View Post

I just brought the Riri Woo lipstick and lipglass!

I completely forgot it was today, most of the items are sold out including the lipglass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

Quote:

I just brought the Riri Woo lipstick and lipglass!

I completely forgot it was today, most of the items are sold out including the lipglass.

That sucks! Hopefully they add more stock or Nordstrom will carry it. I still want the Diamonds cream color base.

I was at work when it launched so I had to sneak on. The waiting room sucked. After about an hour of waiting, I went to their Canada site and ordered. It went through as an U.S. order. I read somewhere that people were waiting for hours to get on. 

Wouldn't you know, I completely forgot and didn't buy anything yesterday. Looks like I'll be taking an early lunch tomorrow and hitting up the Nordstrom MAC counter.

I ordered the neautral quad online on Monday since everything was sold out by the time I got online. I'm going to Nordstrom 1st thing in the morning so I can get Talk that Talk, and Nude lipsticks, then I swear i'm not buying anymore makeup til Black Friday lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgirlbeauty View Post

... then I swear i'm not buying anymore makeup til Black Friday lol

Girl, that's what we all say! =p

I bought a whole bunch of stuff. MAC text's me when a new collection comes out. I jumped online and it took me 2 hours "in line" to get my chance to buy products. 

I got .. 

RiRi Hearts MAC Lipglass
RiRi Woo
1 US$16.50

RiRi Hearts MAC Powder Blush Duo
Hibiscus Kiss
1 US$29.00

RiRi Hearts MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
RiRi Woo
1 US$21.50

RiRi Hearts MAC Lipstick
RiRi Woo
1 US$16.50

RiRi Hearts MAC Extended Play Lash
Gigablack
1 US$17.50

I couldn't help it I thought the packaging was just so beautiful and I love to have my special pretty makeup palettes or compacts on my desk and vanity. I bought the powder blush duo just for that reason.  

I got the Riri woo lipstick and lipglass. I wanted the nude one but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I ended up only getting Nude and a backup of RiRi Woo. Nude looks tragic on me, so I am giving it away. :(
I looked for that one everywhere it was my most wanted one! I tried so many websites and they were all sold out. It's on eBay but I refuse to pay those prices. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you.

My friend brought the nude. I wanted the color lipgloss but it was sold out. I wish they will make more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac13 View Post

My friend brought the nude. I wanted the color lipgloss but it was sold out. I wish they will make more.

Me too, the nude was at the top of my list. I guess I will wait and see if I find  a dupe.

Quote:

I didn't buy the lipgloss because in the tube it looked like the one from Archie's Girls (Strawberry Malt?), which I own.

Quote:

Me too, the nude was at the top of my list. I guess I will wait and see if I find  a dupe.

It is unusual enough that I don't think there will be a dupe any time soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by internetchick View Post

Quote:

It is unusual enough that I don't think there will be a dupe any time soon.

Don't even tell me that :icon_cry:  I keep checking all the stores that were selling it hoping they bring it back in stock.  If I was in the states I would be going and checking these stores. Not too many places carry MAC in Germany so it sold out even faster here. I was comforting myself with the idea that I would find a dupe.

Hopefully she will come out with something for the holidays. RiRi is big money and the products are really good.

Quote:

Hopefully she will come out with something for the holidays. RiRi is big money and the products are really good.

I hope so. Hopefully they don't include Riri Woo again. Maybe a totally new shade. I still want Heaux.

Quote:

I hope so. Hopefully they don't include Riri Woo again. Maybe a totally new shade. I still want Heaux.

There is a Holiday collection and it will have RiRi Woo.