Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
zadidoll

(Discussion) Secret Santa 2013 is coming soon!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinka View Post

Hi sweet things- I'm back in tx safe and sound, although I'm writing this with a fever, cough (which is triggering asthma stuff) and a pounding headache. Also- big thanks to my 2 kids for getting me sick. Merry. Xmas. Slinka. Lol.
I got an elf message right when I got to tx saying that my package should be safe and sound at my post office- unfortunately I won't be able to reveal the wonderful ness (or even know who my lady is!) until jan 2/3 (depending on win we arrive back and postal hours). I'm so excited to come back and rip it open!!!! Ah!'

Yay!  So glad your package is safe and waiting for you.  Sorry to hear about your cold.  I hope you feel better soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Fedex, I have been singing your praises, and you haven't updated my package yet... please let me know where it is :)  Struggles struggles struggles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayo Steph View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

Hope you have a safe flight and your suit case arrives without anything getting broken. That's really sweet what you are doing for your mom.


Thanks! I'm really looking forward to giving it to her. What's really funny is that she saw my makeup today and decided that I need to give her a makeover before I leave, and she's been complaining that she doesn't have any eye shadow or basics. I think she will be so surprised. smile.gif

Sounds like she will really love your gift!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by slinka View Post

Hi sweet things- I'm back in tx safe and sound, although I'm writing this with a fever, cough (which is triggering asthma stuff) and a pounding headache. Also- big thanks to my 2 kids for getting me sick. Merry. Xmas. Slinka. Lol.
I got an elf message right when I got to tx saying that my package should be safe and sound at my post office- unfortunately I won't be able to reveal the wonderful ness (or even know who my lady is!) until jan 2/3 (depending on win we arrive back and postal hours). I'm so excited to come back and rip it open!!!! Ah!'

Hope you feel better soon! Cant wait to see your reveal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just got back in town today and still no package. :( I'm hoping that there was a post office hold up and it want taken from my porch or something. Are you out there Santa? Could you let Zaidi or an elf know what's going on? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So I just got back in town today and still no package. :( I'm hoping that there was a post office hold up and it want taken from my porch or something. Are you out there Santa? Could you let Zaidi or an elf know what's going on? Thanks!
I hope your Santa lets you know what's up soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've forwarded the message to see if she still has the tracking to see where it last was. If it was delivered while you were away it's probably stolen. Hopefully it's among those who are just behind in being delivered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post
 

I've forwarded the message to see if she still has the tracking to see where it last was. If it was delivered while you were away it's probably stolen. Hopefully it's among those who are just behind in being delivered.

Eek, hopefully it is just running late.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW - I know there was some talk on this thread of a Chicago meet-up, for those of you haven't seen the details on the meetup thread, we're meeting at Grand Lux on Michigan Ave at 6 tomorrow for a swap and munchies.   I'll post what I'm wearing so folks can recognize me.  Please do rsvp so I know how big a table to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayo Steph View Post
 

BTW - I know there was some talk on this thread of a Chicago meet-up, for those of you haven't seen the details on the meetup thread, we're meeting at Grand Lux on Michigan Ave at 6 for a swap and munchies.   I'll post what I'm wearing so folks can recognize me.  Please do rsvp so I know how big a table to get.

 

That's fun!  Do the other big cities do these?  Where are the threads located?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishmish View Post
 

 

That's fun!  Do the other big cities do these?  Where are the threads located?

Just found it. My area hasn't been updated since 2006 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweakabell View Post

In case? In case? Woman, we've been on the edge of our seats wink.gif

Yes!  Hahahaha, I've been anxiously waiting for yours @slinka.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since our SS season is coming to a close (but its spirit will never die, obvi.), I'm inviting you all to join us over in the Traveling Journal thread!

We're looking for more lovely MUTers to sign up and join in on the fun. Think of it like a circular swap but of course, with a really pretty journal and fun prompts! PM me if you have any questions and hopefully I'll see you over there! (x-posted)

 

 http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/139958/traveling-journal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!


About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook

×