QOTD: What was your last beauty purchase?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't heard of this!

Just looked it up on the Urban Decay website and the colours look lovely!  Hope you have fun with it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I bought some Asian version of Maybelline BB Cream stick and BB powder, as well as local drugstore brands in the Philippines :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got two instain blushes from The Balm sale houndstooth and pinstripe.

My last beauty purchase was the perfect nail solution for doing your own manicures at home ,which saves me a lot of time because I'm a very busy single parent . Its called the Venalisa poly gel kit  . So happy that I found this product while scrolling through FB one day ! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought 6 Eve Pearl Salmon concealer pans: 3 Light, 2 Fair and 1 Medium from my trusty Eve Pearl distributor girl.

I purchased a highlighter palette and two lipsticks(magenta and pink) recently and they work amazingly. I am thinking of buying eye shadows and blush as well.

Bought from MAC and Shoppers Drugmart. 

The Krazy Glue is for brush and pan / compact repairs.

IMG_3461.jpg

A few weeks ago, I impulsively bought a Becca pressed highlighter in opal because I've heard so many people rave about them. I've only used it once. It's a beautiful highlighter, but I definitely didn't need it, especially since I have three Anastasia glow kits.

I purchased a highlighter palette and two lipsticks(magenta and pink) recently and they work amazingly. I am thinking of buying eye shadows and blush as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back