Would you risk your life to save your dog?

• Thread starter SeasideDreaming
  • Start date
Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a dog, I have cats. And yes, I would risk my life to save them.

In a heartbeat!  I rescued him once (from death row at the shelter) and would do anything for him, because I know he would risk his life for me.  He is the most loyal, loving friend I have ever had. 
wub.gif

I once got a 3rd degree burn on a lot of my dominant hand from boiling oil (which caught on fire, and filled the apartment with black smoke), I had run outside to get rid of the flaming oil pot (which is how my hand got burnt...it was either grab it and take it outside to the concrete or let an apartment complex catch fire...) and after I threw it, I heard my kitty coughing. Yes I ran in there and snatched him up, and I'd do it again. I also grabbed the roommate's Chihuahua who was hiding in a corner opposite of where my cat was.
I <3 animals :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I save my animals from shelters too....on that note- right after I got that same cat, he got VERY sick...I could've returned him (he got the sickness from an infected cat in the shelter, as they all play in a "cat room"), but I already loved the little guy (and promised him I'd give him a good life and he'd never be in a shelter again) and paid a hefty price for the medicines he needed to live. So I'll also give up eating for a week to save my animals =p He's still with me today <3<3<3

Yep and my cats too. It is not the same of course but I have risked my life for my mom once and would definitely do that again as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by MakeuptheCat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Awwwwwwwww biker that's nice of you to save your dog from death row

<3

Slinka that's scary the apartment caught fire!!!  Good you saved the cat and chihuahua!  Awwww poor infected cat, glad you helped him to live!!!  I guess I would give up eating for a week to save my dog but I would be angry and annoyed at that nasty creature.

I don't understand... why do you have a dog as a pet if you refer to it as a nasty creature???? I would never refer to any of my pets in such a manner!

I will do anything for my cats. They mean the world to me. I will never be able to have children; my cats are my babies. Animals are more than just pets.

Quote: Originally Posted by MakeuptheCat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Awwwwwwwww biker that's nice of you to save your dog from death row

<3

Slinka that's scary the apartment caught fire!!!  Good you saved the cat and chihuahua!  Awwww poor infected cat, glad you helped him to live!!!  I guess I would give up eating for a week to save my dog but I would be angry and annoyed at that nasty creature.
so why have a pet in the first place if that's how you feel 
icon_scratch.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I will do anything for my cats. They mean the world to me. I will never be able to have children; my cats are my babies. Animals are more than just pets.

my thoughts exactly!

I want to say yes, as I would feel devastated if my cat died. But if I died, it would cause problems for my family. I have too many other responsibilities to trade my life for my cat’s, even though I love her. I would risk injury, but not my whole life.

Back