Glamour Doll Eyes October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I snagged 2 3-month due to the huge traffic and i had to refresh every step. I emailed to cancel immediately (which was processed in less than 2 minutes) and hopefully she did put one back up.

I think I've figured out why I can get away with crazy bright neon eye shadow colors that most people shy away from even though I'm a fortysomething office worker and should apparently at least theoretically stick to less-intense and more-neutral colors:  I was looking through the photo I took of my eye wearing the July OTMs (I posted them in that thread already), and you can barely tell I'm wearing *anything* on my eyes, nevermind a shimmery turquoise *and* a shimmery coral.  Hooded like whoa!  I never quite realized that until now.  Add my extreme nearsightedness and very thick glasses, and I almost *have* to go with outrageous colors on my lids in order for them to even be noticed.  

Is anybody else having trouble with their tracking updating? I've had my email for almost a week but it still says shipping info received and that's it. I think USPS hates me. No ipsy and now no OTM. Sad panda

I've been having problems with USPS tracking provided by multiple companies, so it's not just you, and it's not just GDE. But according to my tracking, it's waiting for me in the spiderbox *right now*! I mean my mailbox. Spiders *love* it this time of year. *shudder*

Got mine!  I'm taking a shower now and will swatch when I get out, but as a preview, the description from the card:
Cauldron:  grayish black with subtle orange green & purple sheen and purple & green sparkle.

It doesn't look like much in the pot, but I can see enough sparkle in there just know that things will come alive with primer. ETA: Photos and swatches! The OTM was just the single pot, but I also ordered some samples and decided to swatch those as well. I used my Starlooks white pencil as the base, and each swatch is the first letter of each shade name so I could remember which shade was which swatch: Just Bitten, Bruised, Premonition, Undead, and (at the center) the OTM.

These are all very sparkly and shimmery! I love it! ETA2: Grr, the lighting in here sucks! Everything is a lot less warm and yellow than that photo indicates. These are all my kind of Halloween colors!

Thanks for the swatch! That sounds like a fun Halloween color. Can't wait to get mine tomorrow

Back