What is your favorite hair straightener iron?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am interested to know what is your personnal favorite hair straightener iron. 

Personally I've use a couple of great ones and I got a crush on my GHD.

What's your favorite, did you try other ones before?

My TIGI Bed Head one. It's ah-mazing...and a cheapie too! But I've had mine for years and it's still kicking!

I've had my CHI for 5 years now and have been very happy with it. I tried some cheap ones before but they took too long and I felt like they were frying my hair.

Mine is my G3 Salon Pro hair styling iron.  Before this I had a G3 Salon Pro Clipless Curling Wand so I was aware of the brand's quality.   I had previously watched all the videos and read all the reviews plus the fact that my hairdresser kept telling me that Karmin Hair Tools were what most of her hairdressing colleagues were using.   I am very happy now I can choose to go really curly or dead straight and smooth!

Hi,

I use CHI Original Ceramic. It is a high-quality hair straightener, and i am using this for several years. 

Back