Makeup and cosmetics events...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am new in this forum and I am a student. I am interested in learning more about makeup art and I hear there are great events in New york but it is done annually. Someone mentioned to me that these events are great for students to be introduced to what is available in the market plus have some savings.

Can someone please direct me and let me know if when and where these events occur.

Thank you,

NV.

I think you're talking about make-up trade shows. If you check out the Trade Shows sub forum, you can follow the links to the big event planners that do these types of events Yes these events are done annually, and are a great value and resource for anyone attending. IMATS is the biggest of these events, but there are other make-up, cosmetic, skin care, spa organizers that do these annual events as well with many vendors participating, so there is a LOT to see when you go to trade show. Again, just check out the Trade Shows sub forum to find out more. Good luck.

Back