Making powder into a solid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know a way to make the powders into solids? I can't stand all the fallout when I use Bare Minerals. It drives me insane and I find myself ignoring the makeup. I have a lot  and I don't want to use them in their current state. I'm hoping someone can help me. Here is a list of the shades I currently have available to transform. (I sell makeup so the others are for sale online). Thank you so much for your help!!

Original Medium Beige Foundation

Praise

Present

Tinted Mineral Veil

1960's

Blushing Bronze

Suspense

Hallucinate

The Gift

Nice Rock

Moonlit

Tinsel

Glee Radiance (Huge Container!)

Garland

Extreme Silver

Mineral Veil

Diamond Gossamer

Happiness

Faux Tan Matte

Ginger Peach Smoothie

Sun Goddess

Kindness

Mistletoe

Mystic

Bauble

Emphasize It x's 2

Banana Smoothie

Golden Medium

Cruisin Reddi

Wearable Pistachio Light

Original Light

Those are the ones I can find, I appreciate any help!! Thank you~

Generally speaking, you can press loose mineral makeup into pressed pans if you have something to use as a press as well as a binder. Some people say jojoba oil is good with some alcohol as well. You can google for pressing binder/medium recipes to see what looks best for your situation.

You can press loose powder with a little bit of jojoba oil or fractionated coconut oil. Also, you can turn your loose foundation into a liquid foundation by mixing it with your moisturizer. Just tap some powder into your foundation lid, add a drop of moisturizer, mix and apply with a liquid foundation brush.

Back