zadidoll

[SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed!

They are great gifts and I still don't know my Santa's screen name. Her name is Dite, short for Aphrodite, because she was both on Valentine's Day. She got the best coloring of her entire litter. I'm single with no children, so she is my main companion. I love her so much.
Super cute name!

Awwww, so many reveals and gifts in these past two days. I'm getting so anxious. I already stalked my mailman today and all he had was a lousy Maryland poll booth charge that I accidentally drove through... :(
Aw, yours will be here soon enough! :) I figure pretty much everyone should get theirs next week with the deadline tomorrow. Is it weird that I'm pretty sure I know who your SS is? Now that I've gotten my gift and my gift has been received I've resorted to figuring out everyone else's hahaha

Aw, yours will be here soon enough! :) I figure pretty much everyone should get theirs next week with the deadline tomorrow. Is it weird that I'm pretty sure I know who your SS is? Now that I've gotten my gift and my gift has been received I've resorted to figuring out everyone else's hahaha
I don't know how you would have figured it out. Because I swear my SS is someone who doesn't post or even exist. I'm just really clueless and wasn't focused on figuring it out so now that everyone is starting to recieve presents I'm even more overwhelmed. Lol

I don't know how you would have figured it out. Because I swear my SS is someone who doesn't post or even exist. I'm just really clueless and wasn't focused on figuring it out so now that everyone is starting to recieve presents I'm even more overwhelmed. Lol
Just a hunch :) I was wrong about my own though, so I'm obviously not a great detective haha And again, I am forgetting all about the non-posters! Also dying to know who has @slinka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allistra44 View Post

Just a hunch smile.gif I was wrong about my own though, so I'm obviously not a great detective haha

And again, I am forgetting all about the non-posters!

Also dying to know who has @slinka!

devilish.gifMWAHAHAHA. devilish.gifI KNOW WHO HAS @slinka 

Quote:
Originally Posted by usofjessamerica View Post

devilish.gifMWAHAHAHA. devilish.gifI KNOW WHO HAS @slinka

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD I WANT TO BRIBE YOU FOR THAT KNOWLEDGE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRoe View Post

WOOHOOOOO!!!! I JUST RECEIVED MY GIFT!!! MY SECRET SANTA WAS DAKOTA750!!  So sorry for the caps/bold/underline, I'm just so happy I am screaming!! I better open my gift fast, just in case she shipped one of her poodles (like I had asked for in one of my posts)!! ....runs to open!!!!

Yay!  Glad it got to you OK!  I've been refreshing the tracking all day!  I hope you like it.  And if it looks like a five year old wrapped it, the postman must have messed with it.  I swear, it looked just like Tiffany27la's when it left my house ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunAtTheCircus View Post

Excuse my messy messy bed. I was so tried after work I just opened the box while laying in bed .... lol

Thank you @utgal2004. You're a sweetheart and the best BEST BEST SS ever! It's so sweet you know everything about my favorite things.

Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleShot View Post

Phew! I just blew through all of the wonderful presents I've missed over the week. I haven't been able to properly share my excitement for my gift because not long after (next day) I became terribly ill. I'm proud to say I survived my first battle of pneumonia! So now that I'm half-way back to normal I'd just like to thank my SS again. Kristine your gifts were one of the few things that made me smile in my pathetic-sick state. The chocolate is all gone, Mason has already worn out two of his toys, the scarf and hat have been worn everyday, the beautiful lizard broach will be worn at our Ulta Christmas party this weekend, the Bertie Bott's beans went over well with my younger brother (or well for me :P), basically I'm very grateful! Now if I can just get the strength to get out of bed.

Sorry to hear that, hope you are back to normal soon.

Quote:

Aw, yours will be here soon enough! smile.gif I figure pretty much everyone should get theirs next week with the deadline tomorrow.

Is it weird that I'm pretty sure I know who your SS is? Now that I've gotten my gift and my gift has been received I've resorted to figuring out everyone else's hahaha

Hahaha, figure out who mine is! I'm dying over here! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwls750 View Post

Hahaha, figure out who mine is! I'm dying over here! :P

Lucky! I wish I knew who mine was lol I haven't had any elfs sent to me or anything, mine is super secretive LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by morre22 View Post

Lucky! I wish I knew who mine was lol I haven't had any elfs sent to me or anything, mine is super secretive LOL

No no, I was asking her to figure out who mine is. I have no idea :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwls750 View Post

No no, I was asking her to figure out who mine is. I have no idea :P

Oooooooooh I was like how did you figure it out lol

They are great gifts and I still don't know my Santa's screen name. Her name is Dite, short for Aphrodite, because she was both on Valentine's Day. She got the best coloring of her entire litter. I'm single with no children, so she is my main companion. I love her so much.
Super cute name!
My friend actually came up with the name. It was her cat that gave birth to Dite. I wanted a name symbolized her birthday, and my friend first came up with the prefect unique name.

My present came!! Thank you so much @lovepink! I'm so sorry that I didn't have much for you to go by--I saw the discussion thread so late! And I was really open to receiving anything :) But you did an great job!! Tons of stuff from my subscriptions that I wanted to receive, but didn't! 

Sorry their all sideways, I wasn't sure how to rotate them!   700   700

700 Also, me and my roommates LOVE the coasters!! They match our living room very well :) 

Yayayay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooteeweet213 View Post

My present came!! Thank you so much @lovepink! I'm so sorry that I didn't have much for you to go by--I saw the discussion thread so late! And I was really open to receiving anything :) But you did an great job!! Tons of stuff from my subscriptions that I wanted to receive, but didn't! 

700 Also, me and my roommates LOVE the coasters!! They match our living room very well :) 

Yayayay!

I LOVE the coasters!

More great gifts!!!

You know what is worse than anxiously waiting for your SS gift? Knowing your Santee has her gift and waiting for her post! Eek!!!!!

• Like 1

Every time someone posts that they are dying to know who their SS is, I sit here like "I WANT TO BE HER SANTA". I want to buy things for everyone. So much fun. WHY CANT I BE RICH?

• Like 2

Quote:

Yayayay!

Such a cute gift! THat black soap is my all time favorite face wash. I am not letting myself buy any more until I use up my cleaser stash, but it changed my skin and my life! :) Adorable coasters, too :)

Quote:

Yayayay!

Yay!  I am glad it arrived safe and sound! I am glad the neutrals worked.  I debated over several patterns before picking this one!  I would have mailed you one of everything but it was my own second guessing that stopped me!  I was like "what if she hates blush? or lip products or insert idea here___________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie P View Post

More great gifts!!!

You know what is worse than anxiously waiting for your SS gift? Knowing your Santee has her gift and waiting for her post! Eek!!!!!

I agree!  I was checking the app, checking here to see if she posted!  I kept telling myself "Maybe she has school, work or a life and has not got home yet. Maybe she hates it and is too nice to post."  When I got the email notification she tagged me I was like "Whew!"

Also I got home and saw a package on my front step and was like "Finally I learn my SS!"  Then checked the return address.  It was from my aunt and uncle who sent me home made candy.  Awesome but not as awesome as getting my SS present!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyKaye View Post

Just a hunch smile.gif I was wrong about my own though, so I'm obviously not a great detective haha

And again, I am forgetting all about the non-posters!

Also dying to know who has @slinka!

That's funny, I have a hunch about @KellyKaye SS too! I also have a hunch about my SS...but I don't want to ruin the surprise! :bandit:

P.S. @zadidoll confirmed that the shipping deadline has been extended to Monday, the 16th.

Thanks!  The coasters are super easy to make.  I got the idea from Pinterest, the place all great craft ideas seem to originate.  I can make two things: coasters and knotted fleece blankets!  I need to find a new thing to tackle this year!

Quote:

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post

Such a cute gift! THat black soap is my all time favorite face wash. I am not letting myself buy any more until I use up my cleaser stash, but it changed my skin and my life! :) Adorable coasters, too :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby View Post

I LOVE the coasters!