Amazonian clay full coverage airbrush foundation from Tarte

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I am looking for a new foundation, and I was wondering if anyone on MUT has tried the Amazonian clay full coverage airbrush foundation from Tarte, or something similar? I am on the fence about it, because I have only used "drug store" foundation, but I want to branch out and try something new. I have fair skin/oily skin. Thanks for any input! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish I was comfortable in foundations, but they usually feel so thick or unnatural on me...which is why I tend to gravitate to BB creams. I have looked at the UD Naked Skin foundation which looks promising though! I wish you lots of luck on finding the perfect winter foundation! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I recently purchased the liquid and the powder form....I absolutely LOVE the powder foundation.  It is now my HG and I have used a lot!  Nice coverage, not cakey, a subtle glow but not ultra shiney.  No itch.  Love it

Back