• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Taget Samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is disappointing to hear. I did recently receive a foil sample in this from another source, and wondered of that is all target would send or if it would be a deluxe sample so I could tell if I liked it.

Sometimes they take a while. I've received 2 samples from target but not sure how many I actually signed up for. The Simple moisturizer I got was a nice deluxe size so that was nice.

So I never did receive the target sample but did receive a sample through a trade. It was an extra full packet thrown in and I have to say I loved it, so now I'm really disappointed I didn't get the free sample and I have way to much to use of things before I buy this. But I'll prob breakdown. After 2013 I need to join the no buy thread for 2014!

My Pond's BB sample showed up in my mailbox no too long ago. You may still get it. Target is slow to send out samples for sure. I loved my sample and just bought the full size. For about $10 it's an inexpensive cream that really goes the distance.

Quote: Originally Posted by numbersmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Was it just a foil packet or a deluxe sample?

It was a foil packet
frown.gif
 and $1 off coupon 

Thx, I would like to try it again before I buy it because one other time I thought I loved a bb cream and after using up all my samples I realized it was drying out my skin and that was around $45. So I like trying things a couple times before committing to it. My sample of the ponds I mentioned in another post above had enough for three days but I only got two out of it because I wasn't thinking when I first put it on my palm. But I do agree with [@]TacomaGirl[/@] this one is pretty inexpensive. My target had it for $10. To me it being only $10 makes it even funnier because I have been trying everything for months to find something I like in ranges up to $50 for full size versions and I'm pretty sure this $10 full size is the one. Lol

Back