Hi,everyone from Japanese university girl.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am "tanmamiya". I'm from Japan,and I live in Shizuoka near Mt.Fuji. I am a university student.,so it is liberty to make-up and hair make. But I 'm more interesting in make-up what like a natural make-up. Today, "natural make" is the boom in Japan. Therefore many skin care cosmetics is development, and make-up is a lot of way in japan. I will share some good products .

Hi there Tanmamiya! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif
Wow, I didn't know that natural makeup was so big in Japan right now! What type of looks are they featuring?

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

Also, please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines.

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by tanmamiya /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am "tanmamiya". I'm from Japan,and I live in Shizuoka near Mt.Fuji.
I am a university student.,so it is liberty to make-up and hair make.
But I 'm more interesting in make-up what like a natural make-up.
Today, "natural make" is the boom in Japan. Therefore many skin care cosmetics is development, and make-up is a lot of way in japan.
I will share some good products .

Konnichiwa! 

I used to teach English in Tochigi-ken a few years ago. I know the school uniform rules were very strict for my students. It must be nice to have the freedom to choose your own clothes, hair style and make up now!

I was not very interested in make up when I lived in Japan, so I did not learn much about what brands were sold there. If I go back to Japan (I miss it!), I will need to see what they sell. 

What stores do you buy makeup from?

Konnichiwa,ZeeOmega. Did you teach English in Tochigi? It's a good place,because it have many tourist attraction. "Nikkoutosyougu", "Nasugatake", and so on...ZeeOmega spent good time. By the way, I want to tell you stores that I buy cosmetics. I use many places to buy, for example, department store, retail store, and internet store. Big select is internet store " cosemetic royal" ,cosmetics prices are lower than other stores. But first time users should go to department store " ISETAN" ," TOUBU", and retail store " FUSHIMIYA" in Shizuoka. They tell you good cosmetics for Zeeomega, they are very kind. I hope to give you a good information. Thank you ...

Love Japanese fashion! Really looking forward to you sharing some styles from your country.

Back