Hi Everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy!

My name is Pauline, 24 of age. Looking forward to hearing from all the all the beauty fanatics out there!

Hi friends my name is Jahangeer Malik. i am new here i recently join this great community this is great forum to get information i read out all the threads on this forum and get pretty knowledge and also shared my knowledge in this forum....

Hi All!
I'm a new member here and I expect to learn a lot from you but also be able to help you sharing my little knowledge! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi there everyone! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

Also, please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines.

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

Hey Pauline, welcome to the forums!  Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi theshoeheaven, you might want to make your own introduction thread, so that people can comment on that to welcome you!  But welcome nevertheless both of you!  I've recently joined too and I'm sure we'll run into each other at some point.  I'm really enjoying the forum so far and I hope you both also enjoy your time here.

Back