Products

Foundation: Revlon Colorstay in 200 Nude

Blush:  Tarte in Memorable

Eye shadow: Stila Kitten and Naked 3 Darkside

Lips:  Wet and Wild in Cherry Bomb

Eyeliner:  Wet and Wild Liquid Liner
Mascara: Wet and Wild Mega Volume

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• I would say that the video and tutorial always play a vital and important role for anything you want to learn well in the case of makeup as well it will be very crucial to have vedio and tutoril ...
    • I had such a problem with my ex. She could take my phone without permission and delete those photos where you are other girls. She also deleted the phone numbers of my female work colleagues (sometimes even relatives' phones). I looked stupid when I saw an unfamiliar number later. I don't like to answer unfamiliar numbers if there was no prior agreement about this. Has anyone been in this situation?
    • Hey there, that’s a great question. There are actually many ways to stop splitting ends . I found a video on you tube that explains a few simple ways on how to take care of hair splittings and breakages using home remedies. I have tried many different ways to handle the same problem. Here’s a link to a video that gives some great tips. http://eunsetee.com/EinD Click on the link above and once you land on the page,  click where it says “Please press allow to continue” and then you will be redirected to the YouTube video that shows you what to do. I hope it helps.
    • Wow! This list of products can bring double benefits to the body in the form of a slim figure and a beautiful tan. I will definitely try your recommendations. By the way, I also have a secret of weight loss, which has never let me down. Just check here and you will be able to get Adipex coupons.
    • Is it really as good as it claims to be in fighting skin aging or would you say retinol is still better?

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook