Lashe Onamusi! Youtube Channel: lashe_babyy Get To Know Me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Lashe Onamusi! I just joined this website and I'm so excited I did! I see a lot of talent and inspiration.  I have a youtube channel, here's my link: http://www.youtube.com/user/LashLashBabe .  I've had it for a couple months now. Go check me out! I love makeup, its a form of artistic expression in my eyes.  I am very outgoing, I love meeting and networking with new people.  Thanks for taking the time out to know a little more about me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey Lashe! I'm new here too ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Loved your Holiday look #1 vid ~ maybe I will give some Ulta shadows a try

anyways, subscribed <3

xoxo,

Bianca Renee

Hi there Lashe! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

You can share your YouTube channel and blog info in our Beauty Blogger Group! But please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines, especially in regards to vloggers. Let me know if you have any questions regarding anything!

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

Hello Loves, 

I Have Recently Changed My Youtube Channel! My New Channel Is iLasheCreations! Thanks So Much Loves!
1f.gif

Mod Edit - please take a moment to read through our Terms of Service, as was listed above. In our rules we ask members not to directly ask for people to subscribe to their YouTube channel.

Back