Sign in to follow this  
MUMami

"Project Palette Pan" - Hitting pan on your eyeshadow palettes

Im in serious need to curb my obsession with eyeshadow palettes.  Of the 11 that I own I've hit pan on "zero' of them.

So for 2014, Im making it a mission to hit pan on these babies - 

This would go alongside my Monday club 'use it up' to ultimately have hit pan on at least 1 color in each of my palettes.

JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS LIST IN YOUR RESPONSE

PROJECT PALETTE PAN

PALETTE NAME: 

COLOR SHADES:

TIMEFRAME to HIT PAN:

Here's mine:

PROJECT PALETTE PAN

PALETTE NAME: UD Naked Palette 1

COLOR SHADES: Naked & Buck

TIMEFRAME to HIT PAN: End of January

Will you join me?

:w00t:

Heheeee! I am joining. I have several palettes I've put together, and several pre-arranged ones, totaling in over 120 eyeshadows and I think I've only ever hit pan on 1 of them...so it's time to get serious. 

PROJECT PALETTE PAN

PALETTE NAME: Naked 1 

COLOR SHADES: Naked and Buck, Virgin and Half baked. 

TIMEFRAME to HIT PAN: I'm giving myself the whole of 2014. I am very slow in going through eyeshadow so giving myself less time is basically setting myself up for failure lol unless, of course, i were to wear my eyeshadows all over my body! 

Right now Naked has a dent, and Sidecar in the palette, but all the others look literally untouched. will post pictures at the end of January for progress.

Joining!!! To start: PROJECT PALETTE PAN PALETTE NAME: urban decay ammo palette COLOR SHADES: sin, smog, and last call. TIMEFRAME to HIT PAN: sin and smog will be easy. Last call will be a challenge because it's SO PRETTY but I always wear brown, which I need to break. Let's say April 1st.

I'd like to join!  My palette would be coming from my personalized MAC 15-pan palette.  I'm not that into most of my MAC e/s as much as I used to be and so I'll be working on those.

PROJECT PALETTE PAN

PALETTE NAME:  MAC 15-pan palette

COLOR SHADES:  Sable, Brun (hit pan already but must finish) and Satin Taupe

TIMEFRAME to HIT PAN:  End of February

awesome to hear what everyone's 'working' on - 

Since doing this I find myself making a conscious effort to reach for my colors - and I may dig into it a little harder than normal - lol.

Happy Panning everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSquared View Post

Joining!!! To start:

PROJECT PALETTE PAN
PALETTE NAME: urban decay ammo palette
COLOR SHADES: sin, smog, and last call.
TIMEFRAME to HIT PAN: sin and smog will be easy. Last call will be a challenge because it's SO PRETTY but I always wear brown, which I need to break. Let's say April 1st.

Last Call is my FAVORITE shadow in that palette!!  Such a pretty color.  I like to wear it on the inner half of my lid with a brown like Smog or YDK on the outer half.  If you usually wear browns maybe something like that would help you work it into your routine.

Here's mine:

PROJECT PALETTE PAN

PALETTE NAME:  UD Naked 2

COLOR SHADES:  Tease, Suspect, YDK

TIMEFRAME TO HIT PAN:  I'll give myself til June to do it, Tease has a pretty decent dent already because I use it as a crease shade very often, but the others look barely touched.

I love brin

I'd like to join!  My palette would be coming from my personalized MAC 15-pan palette.  I'm not that into most of my MAC e/s as much as I used to be and so I'll be working on those. PROJECT PALETTE PAN PALETTE NAME:  MAC 15-pan palette COLOR SHADES:  Sable, Brun (hit pan already but must finish) and Satin Taupe TIMEFRAME to HIT PAN:  End of February
I love brun but don't use it nearly enough after I got myself a lovely chocolate brown color in pan form from inglot. Maybe ill dig it out and toss it into my basket to deepen my crease with.
  • Like 1

PROJECT PALETTE PAN

PALETTE NAME: The Balm Nude' Tude

COLOR SHADES: Sassy, Selfish, Sophisticated, and Sexy

TIMEFRAME to HIT PAN: April 14th, My birthday lol

I have never hit pan on anything and I am surprisingly close to hitting it on Sassy. I just want the satisfaction of knowing I actually could stick to something without getting bored. but it is my favorite highlight and will be sad to see it used up because a single isn't available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaylilee View Post

I love brin
I love brun but don't use it nearly enough after I got myself a lovely chocolate brown color in pan form from inglot. Maybe ill dig it out and toss it into my basket to deepen my crease with.

Brun is a such a great color. Maybe once you bring it back out, you'll eventually hit pan :whistling:  :laughing:

PROJECT PALETTE PAN

PALETTE NAME: Naked Basics, Naked

COLOR SHADES: Foxy, Sin

TIMEFRAME to HIT PAN: May 31st. LOL It takes forever to hit pan but I have actually made a dent in it. I have no idea how long it will take me though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debs15 View Post

Brun is a such a great color. Maybe once you bring it back out, you'll eventually hit pan :whistling:  :laughing:

Hopefully!! I depotted it and put it in my little "blending colors" palette next to the two colors I use for my eyebrows. that way I remember to actually use it. 

edit: there is now officially a big dent in my "Naked" shade. The other ones seem nearly untouched. and no matter how much I use "buck" it doesn't....change. so many swipes at it and it's still exactly there as if I had never touched it. so frustrating! though at the same time, I'm kind of glad since I love that color for a crease shade. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaylilee View Post

Hopefully!! I depotted it and put it in my little "blending colors" palette next to the two colors I use for my eyebrows. that way I remember to actually use it. 

edit: there is now officially a big dent in my "Naked" shade. The other ones seem nearly untouched. and no matter how much I use "buck" it doesn't....change. so many swipes at it and it's still exactly there as if I had never touched it. so frustrating! though at the same time, I'm kind of glad since I love that color for a crease shade. 

same here with my Naked shade… there's a super dent in it -but no pannage! ugh! i use this everyday on my crease or blend-out shade.  once i see a bit of pan I'm going to rotate and use another color on my crease.