Olfactif Purfume Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.olfactif.com/

Does anybody else subscribe to this? I'm liking it so far. My first month (December) I didn't like the scents so much. I enjoyed all of January's scents, though. I love the packaging, it feels a little like I'm opening a gift. I also love that they send you a code good for $18 off a bottle of your favorite every month. It made me sad though to see the one I liked most (Violette Fumée) was $330 and still way out of my budget even with the discount.

I signed up for the free month of December and loved "au lait" but decided to cancel because I have SO many little perfumes right now from Black Friday goodie bags etc. The only thing I didn't like was the cost of $18 for three small vials...it's a good deal if you end up purchasing a perfume and that $18 goes towards the cost of the full size, but I didn't see myself purchasing full size bottles enough to make it worth it for me.

I subscribed for several months.  They send "niche" fragrances, that aren't available at department stores.  The quality and range of fragrances is exceptional.  It's true the prices on the full-size perfumes are very high, but this gives you the opportunity to have at lease a small sampling of truly special fragrances.  They come in what I think are 2 ml. spray testers. 

I've been subscribed since August, or September, I really like the perfumes they send! It is a bit expensive I guess for three small vials (and the only perfume I've ever actually bought was the Au Lait from last month) but I do like that the perfumes are unique and that's why I keep them.

Back