MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

@alexZ. I have no idea, this is only my 4th box! It seems to be a decent mid size? Can anybody decipher the luckybox weight at 0.6 kg ?

Edited by detroitjewel
  • Like 1

for those interested, here is the bella lip crayon from the I'm lip crayon collection

attachicon.gifbella.png

I'm so happy I ordered this color, after seeing you and Saffyras swatches I'm stoked!
  • Like 1

@alexZ. I have no idea, this is only my 4th box! It seems to be a decent mid size? Can anybody decipher the luckybox weight at 0.6 kg ?

That's about 1.3lbs, or around 23-24oz. seems pretty dang light to me.

Edited cuz I can't do math.

Edited by Krystyn Lowe
  • Like 1

Merry Christmas everyone! and for those already on the 26th.. happy Second Christmas day!!

We don't have boxing day here.. keeping the decor until the first of Jan! :)

Also the dutch have a secret third Christmas day, we call it a relax day or we use that day to visit family who we couldn't visit etc on the first or second day.

Sounds great ey ;) feel free to celebrate the Second day of Christmas and the Third day of Christmas too:D

• Like 6

New box offering:

Last but not least, Memebox presents you with our final Boxing Day Special #4!

This lovely box offers 5 full-sized skin care and makeup products from the hottest K-beauty stores (like Skinfood and Tonymoly anyone?) for only $23!

Grab yours now, because Boxing Day Special boxes come in limited quantities only and we don't  want you to miss out!

P.S. This box does not contain any item that was featured in CutiePieMarzia 2. However, you might see some favorite repeat products from our previous Memeboxes:)

Edited by Stella A
  • Like 1

Hmm I think I will pass on this one. The repeat part worries me since I've already recieved 2 tonymoly sugar scrubs, I don't want a third :P

nope, the boxing day ones are still vague.  Seriously, Memespies - put out the global boxes - 20-22 bundle and I will purchase it in a heartbeat!

I guess I just got too many memeboxes these past 2 weeks - from the October month - remember that last week?  every day, new boxes?  All coming in now.

been working on destashing...  I am would love some of our themed boxes in our suggestion thread....

I weighed my 2 unopened box as a comparison,

F/W Natural Makeup weighs 313 grams

Luckybox #11 weighs 712 grams

• Like 3

I really liked the Soapberry foam. I have used one bottle up and have another in stash.

I was also nervous about the bee venom but luckily it's good for my skin. I also tried it for a day on my hand and arm just to be safe.

Thank you, I will try the cleanser soon! I also did some patch tests on my hand. So far, no reaction!

I think I'm going to wait before I purchase the boxing day specials. I'm still waiting to see if there is going to be another restock...maybe before the new year :)

I hope everyone is having a great holiday so far!

I'm a little late to the party, a crazy amount of catering orders plus 2 days of family, but stopping by to say Happy Holidays! Hoping you all had a lovely time with friends and family. :)

Edited by MemeJunkie
  • Like 3

I really love my Memebox cards and although the Electronic Info Card made it easier to blog with, I still need something I can touch and read without searching through my computer.

So if anyone is interested, I made a printable Info Card for the Winter Essential Masks.

It is in PDF format and printable on 15cm x 15cm paper/card (same size as Memebox's cards)

http://www.filedropper.com/wintermask_1

Edited by rubymoon
  • Like 10

Happy Boxing Day (or St Stephens Day), Second Day or any other name from around the world - that's the nice thing about here, its a global meeting place!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christamas / Yule and Santa visited rather than Krampus!

Bit disappointed with today's release given they had hyped Boxing Day as being some sort of amazing deal..granted they might do something else later on today but I seriously doubt it. I can't see there being further restocks either given the big one at the start if the month so think the next release might be Monday at the earliest - perhaps a New Year box (would love to have seen a Hogmaney Box as us Scots know how to parteeee! Lol).

Not tempted by box 4 in the slightest. 5 products that are likely repeats, no thanks. #3 sounds marginally better but might just wait till next year..

Get my 4D Toosowong brush today (present from my folks). At last I can use all those foaming cleansers properly - whoooohoooo!

Very foggy where I am - no snow either (boo!)

• Like 2

I weighed my 2 unopened box as a comparison,

F/W Natural Makeup weighs 313 grams

Luckybox #11 weighs 712 grams

Luckybox 11 had 3 full size big bottles and 3 small size items one of which was make up. I have a bad feeling for luckybox 12 that is lighter than 11... more make-up and small bits?

Oh well, that's solved that issue..box #3 now sold out. Going to wait till next year and hopefully new stock and themed boxes again.

I completely forgot I also bought Global #18. How do you guys check the shipment weights of the boxes? Is it through DHL, UPS, USPS or something else? Canada Post likes to give bare-bones information.

I've got the Recipe By Nature bundle in my cart, but I'm finding it very difficult to pull the trigger. I think I have reached my Memebox saturation point. The only thing I'm really lusting after is the Goddess Cream.

nope, the boxing day ones are still vague.  Seriously, Memespies - put out the global boxes - 20-22 bundle and I will purchase it in a heartbeat!

This is probably the only thing I will buy from Memebox in the next few month, if they decide to release the boxes as a bundle.

I think there's a lot of us on here that have a serious case of Memeoverload so until they release really well curated boxes (with a couple of spoilers thrown in), purchases will be few and far between. VIP status now isn't really worth having (globally anyway...and even the US offers aren't great). There are more and more companies offering better prices and international shipping and the likes of Beauteque now offering subscription (and one off) bags with Korean Beauty products so Memebox will need to up their game in order to compete. They may have been one of the first companies offering these products but they won't be the last and in order to grow, they need to ensure they offer consistently good boxes...coz if they don't, some other company will.

• Like 4

It looks like Memebox just sent notices to fans living in India, Denmark, and Hungary that they're not going to ship there as of 15 January. I'm not surprised by this, but really sad to see it happen. Anyone else receive the dreaded email? sigh

It looks like Memebox just sent notices to fans living in India, Denmark, and Hungary that they're not going to ship there as of 15 January. I'm not surprised by this, but really sad to see it happen. Anyone else receive the dreaded email? sigh

Wow, that is terrible! Did they give any reasons as to why they are ceasing shipping to those countries?

I just got this mail from Memebox:

-----------

Dear customer,

We regret to inform you that due to ongoing customs and shipment issues, we will no longer be able to ship to Denmark as of January 15th.

We know this is very disappointing, and we will continue to work to find solutions to international customs issues to get to a resolution. However, at this current time, we are unable to provide an adequate level of service for shipments to Denmark and must discontinue service with no further orders taken after January 15th.

Please note that for accounts with points, the points will still be useable until January 15th and for shipping to other serviced countries thereafter. For those accounts with more than the standard 3 points from sign-up (as of December 26, 2014), we will also be providing a cashout method via paypal (which may include applicable fees). Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause.

------------

I didn't know there were any problems with customs in my country. Luckily I have memeoverload if not I would be sad. I hope that they get it fixed so I can buy again sometime in the new year.